• ARCHIVES 
  • » • You have to [b]make[/b] the moves for the [i]next[/i] poster • Let's [b]have[/b] some [i]exercise[/i]. • Its can only be [b]2-3[/b] moves • And you can make up the question • I'll start first [quot

Pages: 123

• You have to [b]make[/b] the moves for the [i]next[/i] poster • Let's [b]have[/b] some [i]exercise[/i]. • Its can only be [b]2-3[/b] moves • And you can make up the question • I'll start first [quot

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

• You have to [b]make[/b] the moves for the [i]next[/i] poster • Let's [b]have[/b] some [i]exercise[/i]. • Its can only be [b]2-3[/b] moves • And you can make up the question • I'll start first [quot

• You have to [b]make[/b] the moves for the [i]next[/i] poster • Let's [b]have[/b] some [i]exercise[/i]. • Its can only be [b]2-3[/b] moves • And you can make up the question • I'll start first [quote]Look [i]up[/i] Turn [i]left[/i][/quote] what do you see?

Last edited by losher29 (2008-10-18 16:31:55)

mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: • You have to [b]make[/b] the moves for the [i]next[/i] poster • Let's [b]have[/b] some [i]exercise[/i]. • Its can only be [b]2-3[/b] moves • And you can make up the question • I'll start first [quot

looking up :the sky...!!! left: all the green grass now look left turn right what do u see???
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: • You have to [b]make[/b] the moves for the [i]next[/i] poster • Let's [b]have[/b] some [i]exercise[/i]. • Its can only be [b]2-3[/b] moves • And you can make up the question • I'll start first [quot

after doing those i see the window look up turn around turn left what's in front of you?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my cabinet.:lol: [b] look down turn right turn around[/b] what'd you see??
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the portrait of venezia hahaha. jump around move forward twice act like a monkey whats on your left?
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=( cabinet! hehe.. now.. stand up turn right and look at your back.. what do u see?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my brother's hanging clothes.:disgust: clap 4x stand up turn right what's in there??:D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my headphone :D kiss your hands walk to your left like 5 steps then sit down what are you sitting at?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

carpet.:lol: say te amo jump 2x then lay down what's under you?
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the carpet too say I love you 5 times slap your face 6 times bite your arms 7 times how does it feel?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it feel s like.. [b]the reality that he's gone forever.[/b]:D pinch your cheeks bite your tongue then pull your hair what happened to you??:D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im like all fcked up lololol - close your eyes type your name with your chin then sing while typing what word/s did you end up typing?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hjvjsdhiuejxb ^is that even a word??:lol: grab a pen doodle somethin on a piece of paper how does it look??:eh:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It looks terriblee sheesh waaaaah - grab a lot of air with your smart. stand up. try to fart how does it smell?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i can't do it:lol:lolz type www.friendster.com/ownsong click add what happened??
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well, i must fill 'email adress' / 'last name box' stand up turn a right move 5 steps turn a left move 10 steps look up what do you see ??
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it requires ea&&last name and there is no add button :D - sablayy - only 3 steps! - turn around click the green button on me write something cool what happened?

Last edited by losher29 (2008-10-18 23:41:45)

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i gave you +repu.:lol: stand up look up what'd you see??
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the damn ceiling :lol: - turn around close your eyes use your right hands to touch something what did you touch?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a bag.:lol: hold hands w/ someone around you sqeeze his/her hands what did she/he do to you??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » • You have to [b]make[/b] the moves for the [i]next[/i] poster • Let's [b]have[/b] some [i]exercise[/i]. • Its can only be [b]2-3[/b] moves • And you can make up the question • I'll start first [quot

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:25

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy