• ARCHIVES 
  • » • You have to [b]make[/b] the moves for the [i]next[/i] poster • Let's [b]have[/b] some [i]exercise[/i]. • Its can only be [b]2-3[/b] moves • And you can make up the question • I'll start first [quot

Pages: 123

• You have to [b]make[/b] the moves for the [i]next[/i] poster • Let's [b]have[/b] some [i]exercise[/i]. • Its can only be [b]2-3[/b] moves • And you can make up the question • I'll start first [quot

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: • You have to [b]make[/b] the moves for the [i]next[/i] poster • Let's [b]have[/b] some [i]exercise[/i]. • Its can only be [b]2-3[/b] moves • And you can make up the question • I'll start first [quot

she said what the hell? - close your eyes and just slap your hands like you dont even care what did you hit?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: • You have to [b]make[/b] the moves for the [i]next[/i] poster • Let's [b]have[/b] some [i]exercise[/i]. • Its can only be [b]2-3[/b] moves • And you can make up the question • I'll start first [quot

comps' monitor:lol: bite your lips then say "hey babe" how'd you look??:D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I look retarded. and whacked. - jump turn around slap your face real hard how does it feel?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

painful and dizzy.... look out at ur window call a girl/boy loudly (that's call the screaming exersize lol!) what did he/she said??
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhm.. no one's around i look stupid,in case you ask how'd i look.:lol: jump while heading to your kitchen close your eyes grab sumthin' what'd you grab??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

an Egg.. and it's broken...uugh..my right hand get really stinky~ :lol: Push up 30 times, then Run to the nearest mini market with your eyes closed where are u now?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i can't do push ups but i can do curl ups.lol i can't go outside.it's freezing. stand up twist your leg jump high what happened??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I become a Ballerina :lol: look at ur back walk until u hit the wall what happened then?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ouch.dang it.my head hurts.i bumped into the wall:angry: alt+f4 blink your eyes what happened??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i Think my Heart has stopped. :o :lol: Stand in Front of your house. Ask your neighbor to call police while you're standing there. and said there's a Thief in front of your house stay there until the polices come what happened?
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's raining :P - say "I love you" 3 times click the green button on me right something cool - what happened?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i can't do that.lol again.. say "i'm stupid" write your crush's name listen to a music that reminds you of her/him how'd you feel?
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

put your hands at the back of your head bit your lips <kagat sa labi!>
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

smile at me!!!:D jump around walk like a duck act like a chicken!!! now what do u feel???
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i feel stupid. walk 5 steps jump around how did people around you react?
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

curious turn around walk 1 step now what did u stepped???
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

still the floor:) backdive & then shout loud! how did you feel?
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

silly!!! touch ur toes hop 2 times what did u see???
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

dizzy:) shout "im happy today" so loud that every1 can hear! so what reactions did you get?
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shocked do like this :eh: then shout "i feel silly today" what did u feel???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » • You have to [b]make[/b] the moves for the [i]next[/i] poster • Let's [b]have[/b] some [i]exercise[/i]. • Its can only be [b]2-3[/b] moves • And you can make up the question • I'll start first [quot

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:53

[ 9 queries - 0.571 second ]
Privacy Policy