• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Everyschool forbids the use of cellphones during classes but do you use your CP though it's forbidden?[/quote] :arrow: I admit, I use cellphone during class and there was one time when our teac

Pages: 12

[quote]Everyschool forbids the use of cellphones during classes but do you use your CP though it's forbidden?[/quote] :arrow: I admit, I use cellphone during class and there was one time when our teac

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]Everyschool forbids the use of cellphones during classes but do you use your CP though it's forbidden?[/quote] :arrow: I admit, I use cellphone during class and there was one time when our teac

[quote]Everyschool forbids the use of cellphones during classes but do you use your CP though it's forbidden?[/quote] :arrow: I admit, I use cellphone during class and there was one time when our teacher caught me. She said that I have to bring my parent so I can get back my cellphone. It's the most embarassing moment of my life:( . My mother went to school and got my cellphone back. But still, I use cellphone during our lectures, except during the terror teacher's subject:D
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Everyschool forbids the use of cellphones during classes but do you use your CP though it's forbidden?[/quote] :arrow: I admit, I use cellphone during class and there was one time when our teac

hmm, the same situation happened to me, my teacher when i was in first year caught my cellphone and ask my me to make my parents go to school and get it.. but since, the guidance counselor is our relative, she gave my cellphone to my mother already that day and i don't know it.. after a month, my mother gave it to me and make me promised taht i will not use my cellphone during classes.. :thumbsup:
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Everyschool forbids the use of cellphones during classes but do you use your CP though it's forbidden?[/quote] :arrow: I admit, I use cellphone during class and there was one time when our teac

haha i often do that last year but now i stopped cause i'm a graduating student :) one time imy adviser confiscated it many times i was caught even during exams :D
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

one time i was caught too but our teacher only warned me but i still use cellphones at school

Last edited by krjalagat (2008-10-22 10:46:26)

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i've used cellphones during class..many times, but never been caught..hehehehe..maybe, i'm good at hiding..^_^
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I've done it thrice. :D I am bored that time and I'm into unlimited texting that time so I used it to text my school mate just in the next room. :)
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] BEFORE. I do. When I was still a text addict. But I stopped already. hahaha unless the teacher is boring. ;] [/b][/align]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah i used cellphones during class before.. there's this time.. it's our first day of school,my bestfriend and i were testing my new phone.. then our science teacher said our names .. we were so embarassed..but it's fun..:lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cellphones? Before, I always bringing it. But now? I don't! And one time. I bring it then one of my classmate was confiscated her phone by our teacher. So I was so nervous that time. Then the teacher keeps saying that "Ilabas nyo na yan!!" Pressure! And my friend also bring it. Then we have a deal. "Walang Laglagan!" Ahaha. =D
gensoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep.. i always get caught.. but they didn't confiscated my phone.. i even asked them to give me a pose so dat i can take pictures.. :D
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i used cellphone during class,especially w/n the subject was very boring,:rolleyes:
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center] cellphones in our class in [b] not allowed [/b].. =D but sometimes my classmates are keep on doing the texting.. :eh: [spoiler]me too![/spoiler][/align]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yahhh..same here!!!when they are caught using cellphone ,they are violated...
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

in our school.. its not forbidden.. but even if its not forbidden I prefer not to use it during class hours (though many does) coz' I wanna show respect to my teacher
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup! i dont use my cellphone during classes.. coz i wanna show respect to my teacher...
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.. sometimes i use it during class.. but now my phone was lost so i have no CP anymore..
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]me too. i was even caught by my proffesor[/b][/color]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeap i use it.. heheh... i just dont let any teachers see me using it.. ^_^
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my school don't allow the students to bring cellphones. but some still bring their cellphones. if they get caught their cellphones will be back one year later. my friend has caught once. and she asked my killer :D teacher to give her the SIMcard. but my teacher said : "choose one : i give you the SIMcard but your cellphone will swim in the river OR both the SIMcard and your cellphone are with me for a year" scaryy..:o
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]No, honestly. I learn my lesson when It was my first time bringing cellphone & my adviser caught me. And I also realized, why do I need to bring my cellphone? When all my textmate is my classmates.. LOl.:wasted::retard:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Everyschool forbids the use of cellphones during classes but do you use your CP though it's forbidden?[/quote] :arrow: I admit, I use cellphone during class and there was one time when our teac

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:33

[ 10 queries - 0.554 second ]
Privacy Policy