• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Everyschool forbids the use of cellphones during classes but do you use your CP though it's forbidden?[/quote] :arrow: I admit, I use cellphone during class and there was one time when our teac

Pages: 12

[quote]Everyschool forbids the use of cellphones during classes but do you use your CP though it's forbidden?[/quote] :arrow: I admit, I use cellphone during class and there was one time when our teac

Babiie-Doll
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Everyschool forbids the use of cellphones during classes but do you use your CP though it's forbidden?[/quote] :arrow: I admit, I use cellphone during class and there was one time when our teac

I always use my phone while the teacher is lecturing. [b]I got caught once, or twice maybe.[/b] But, I can't get rid of it. =|
rock09eyjay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Everyschool forbids the use of cellphones during classes but do you use your CP though it's forbidden?[/quote] :arrow: I admit, I use cellphone during class and there was one time when our teac

haha. i'm not giving my fOne. but i'm not using it. haha. i jz dnt wnna gve it! xD xD
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i use my cellphones when we have boring lectures and when we are in the laboratory sometimes when we have pop quizzes, i used my cellphone as my cheat for answer keys haha and all my life i never been caught of texting maybe because my seat is at the back and my sit mate is also a text-a-holic haha :D
jhoizse
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]YEP ii ALWAYS DO THAT :]][/b]
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..well, i admit.. i use my cellphone during class.. but.. [b]never[/b] was i caught by my teacher!! :) ehehehe,.,. =)
misfit_muffin
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah i use cp at school esp wen my crush txts me up i cant avoid to make a reply ^______^ :D
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes, i use cell phone sometimes.. specially during the computer lesson the teacher is really boring... uwh,.. but, luckyly i don't get caught by him :D
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=gabanxfloop]my teacher said : "choose one : i give you the SIMcard but your cellphone will swim in the river OR both the SIMcard and your cellphone are with me for a year"[/quote] what did your friend choose? :D :D in our school its not allowed [i think all of the school] but some are using it they just want to be popular in our class coz their cp is olweiz new and latest..
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes. me and my old bff were texting while having classes. nyahaha
jeanie07
» n00b
1969-12-31

i GOT CAUGHT TO. But I just got warned. Well,cellphones are not allowed during classes.But allowed during vacant times.
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cellphones are prohibited at our school... well... many students always bring cp... and they were always caught... they just can't get rid of it
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

We can bring our cellphones to school, but we surrender it to the class president before the flag ceremony.. In that way, teachers are sure that we don't do texting--but sometimes others don't surrender, but they get caught =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Everyschool forbids the use of cellphones during classes but do you use your CP though it's forbidden?[/quote] :arrow: I admit, I use cellphone during class and there was one time when our teac

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:11

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy