• ARCHIVES 
  • » well here's my 2 poems i made i'm just so lonely today, missing sum1 :crybaby: :| tnx for reading in advanced =) pls play this vid when reading the poem =) if u want.., that's one of the tool i use

Pages: 1

well here's my 2 poems i made i'm just so lonely today, missing sum1 :crybaby: :| tnx for reading in advanced =) pls play this vid when reading the poem =) if u want.., that's one of the tool i use

tap13
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

well here's my 2 poems i made i'm just so lonely today, missing sum1 :crybaby: :| tnx for reading in advanced =) pls play this vid when reading the poem =) if u want.., that's one of the tool i use

well here's my 2 poems i made i'm just so lonely today, missing sum1 :crybaby: :| tnx for reading in advanced =) pls play this vid when reading the poem =) if u want.., that's one of the tool i use to make the poem [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT-CcHE1MNY[/youtube] [align=center] [b]You're The One[/b] When i first see you, i don't care who u are, but when u make my heart beat as fast as it can, I know that you're the one. when u texted me, u make me glad, when u call me you make me smile. When u first kiss me, I smile and will treasure it until i die. when we sing, you make my voice fly in the air When I see ur eyes, u make me fly. I remember the times we spent together All those times, we had a million questions All about our lonely lives that we fix everytime. When it hurts so bad, sometimes Not having you here.Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up I need your loving hands to come and pick me up And every night I miss you I can just look up And know the stars are Holding you, holding you tonight. When I make you cry, until it all end up then our worst day start, nd i don't wanna get up I'm still lonely ryt now, nd i don't know why........ but when i first see u, I know that ur the one [/align] there, haahahah, i kinda don't know wat to say :|, just finish it October 19,2008 12:34 AM :thumbsup: =) [align=center][b]Walking[/b] When I'm walking, I see my eyes looking at you, I keep walking until you stare at me too. Then The clouds just cover the Sun, then It rains. Then You hug me with your lovely hands so tight, until the clouds get away and the sun was so bright then we run so fast to the hill now I'm so glad on what I feel While watching the glowing stars I miss you even though your so far I hope that your alright you will be always on my sight Then you ask me why, why I'm staring at you then I just start walking, walking and walking. I thought what just happen was is true, now I'm lonely wishing it's true. Until you tag my back and ask " Wanna Walk?" Now I'm glad, and we start walking, walking and walking. Finish 10:53 PM, October 20, 2008 [/align] tnx for reading... :thumbsup:

Last edited by tap13 (2008-10-24 21:33:43)

taSha_Lici0us
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: well here's my 2 poems i made i'm just so lonely today, missing sum1 :crybaby: :| tnx for reading in advanced =) pls play this vid when reading the poem =) if u want.., that's one of the tool i use

aww. thats so :redface: ahaha! nice poem :thumbsup: waiting for otherz ;)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: well here's my 2 poems i made i'm just so lonely today, missing sum1 :crybaby: :| tnx for reading in advanced =) pls play this vid when reading the poem =) if u want.., that's one of the tool i use

[b]Dude..Seriously..You made this? If you did, then awesome! It sounds kinda like Robert Frost-ish..no..pretty much like Shakespeare. Dude, make this into a play. seriously.[/b]
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice poem. i like it. wiw,.
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice poem. Its awesome!:D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=taSha_Lici0us]aww. thats so :redface: ahaha! nice poem :thumbsup: waiting for otherz ;)[/quote] ahha tnx!!![quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Dude..Seriously..You made this? If you did, then awesome! It sounds kinda like Robert Frost-ish..no..pretty much like Shakespeare. Dude, make this into a play. seriously.[/quote] hahah, tnx 2, really appreciate it :thumbsup: [quote=kathleen24]nice poem. i like it. wiw,.[/quote] [quote=lydia.c]Nice poem. Its awesome!:D[/quote] tnx 2 all of u!!! :D
papas132
» n00b
1969-12-31

mag bigay naman kayo ng pinaka ganda na centered layoutz plszz you black reserv lang ako plszz
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=papas132]mag bigay naman kayo ng pinaka ganda na centered layoutz plszz you black reserv lang ako plszz[/quote] 1st of all wrong section :|, 2nd u can't use tagalog, only in Philippine Section =), 3rd off topic :lol: dude, I'm not gud making layouts, ur asking the wrong person :|, tnx for posting btw :|
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]hahah, tnx 2, really appreciate it :thumbsup:[/quote] (hastily)yeah,yeah..uh huh. [quote=tap13]then our worst day start, nd i don't wanna get up[/quote] I don't get this part..[b]Explain[/b].
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo](hastily)yeah,yeah..uh huh.[/quote] ahehhe [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]then our worst day start, nd i don't wanna get up[/quote] waha, yah i mess that part up, ahha, after those nyc things that happen, everything turn up nd down. the worst day start.. means they broke up, then the guy is so lonely nd don't know what to with out her =). I think I'm gonna make another new poem.. bwaahahah :lol:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]waha, yah i mess that part up, ahha, after those nyc things that happen, everything turn up nd down. the worst day start.. means they broke up, then the guy is so lonely nd don't know what to with out her =).[/quote] oh....So it's more like a break-up poem rather than a love poem (what's the difference, seriously?:lol:) Well, I still think it's awesome dude!
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice....can't believe a boy today can make a nice poem....haha..:lol: emotions win!!!!
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]oh....So it's more like a break-up poem rather than a love poem (what's the difference, seriously?:lol:) Well, I still think it's awesome dude![/quote] haha tnx, really appreciate it!, haha, I just wish that i can make another one, I'm really just had no time to think about that ryt now :crybaby: [quote=eLleiN]nice....can't believe a boy today can make a nice poem....haha..:lol: emotions win!!!![/quote] aheheh, oh yeah!!, Like all people here are girls!! wth.. well yeah, even in my school, I let them reads my other poems, nd they don't even understand it :|. Well there still a boy here though :lol:, haah tnx for posting!! really tnx =) I appreciate it much. :D
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

pat pat.. nice poem you got there visual and imaginative :)
huggable_kc
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice :) compose more of it please :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well here's my 2 poems i made i'm just so lonely today, missing sum1 :crybaby: :| tnx for reading in advanced =) pls play this vid when reading the poem =) if u want.., that's one of the tool i use

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:00

[ 10 queries - 0.488 second ]
Privacy Policy