• ARCHIVES 
  • » I really want to take up Information Technology as my course because they say that this course is all about computers and as a computer geek myself, I am thinking of taking up this course. However, my

Pages: 12

I really want to take up Information Technology as my course because they say that this course is all about computers and as a computer geek myself, I am thinking of taking up this course. However, my

chocolate_1347
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I really want to take up Information Technology as my course because they say that this course is all about computers and as a computer geek myself, I am thinking of taking up this course. However, my

I really want to take up Information Technology as my course because they say that this course is all about computers and as a computer geek myself, I am thinking of taking up this course. However, my mom told me that it'll be hard for me to find a job if ever I will graduate in this course. My friends also told me that this course got a lot of Math subjects. ( I am not really good in math but I am not that super [i]bobo[/i] in math) So, I really need some advice from other IT students or graduates out there. I want these questions to be answered: -How hard is this course? -Can I get a job immediately if ever I will graduate in this course? -What is the BEST school for IT students?
dwyt_suerte
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I really want to take up Information Technology as my course because they say that this course is all about computers and as a computer geek myself, I am thinking of taking up this course. However, my

[b]hi, i am an IT student,., infotech is very hard couse, u need to have concentration in this course, u should be good in math, you have a cybermind because of those logical problems,. and you should love this course,. well if you really want this course, i think there is no prob for that,. ,.they say infotech is indemand in other country so there is no problem in looking for a job,. and i think, if you will take this course you shld study in universities, or any private school.,, so good luck,.,.[/b]
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I really want to take up Information Technology as my course because they say that this course is all about computers and as a computer geek myself, I am thinking of taking up this course. However, my

ahmm.. IT is not an easy course.. I realized that it is very hard one . We have calculus! :crybaby: One of the hardest math in college.. But it depend on the school because some other school don't have calculus like STI. I'm studying in MSU now. But this course is indemand..
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im an IM student :D but I have friends took up IT and they told me that ITcourse is really hard but then all courses are hard ;)
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ahhh..!I thaught IT is the most easy course..! but now, well I already know that IT is a very hard course to took up..!:cry:[/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'm an I.T student too. hehehe!
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jm_dodo]ahmm.. IT is not an easy course.. I realized that it is very hard one . We have calculus! :crybaby: One of the hardest math in college.. But it depend on the school because some other school don't have calculus like STI. I'm studying in MSU now. But this course is indemand..[/quote] MSU?? what school is that? [quote=jen_hare_07]im an IM student :D but I have friends took up IT and they told me that ITcourse is really hard but then all courses are hard ;)[/quote] IM??? what course is that? [quote=zachiru]ahhh..!I thaught IT is the most easy course..! but now, well I already know that IT is a very hard course to took up..!:cry:[/quote] are you also planning to take up this course? [quote=Kaygee :3]i'm an I.T student too.[/quote] oh.. hello there. can you share something about IT?
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=chocolate_1347]jm_dodo wrote:ahmm.. IT is not an easy course..I realized that it is very hard one . We have calculus! One of the hardest math in college.. But it depend on the school because some other school don't have calculus like STI. I'm studying in MSU now. But this course is indemand..MSU?? what school is that?[/quote] MSU stands for Mindanao State University. One of the top schools in the Philippines.. :D The Top 20 Schools in the Philippines: 1. University of the Philippines (Diliman Campus / Luzon) 2. University of the Philippines (Los Banos Campus/ Luzon) 3. University of the Philippines (Manila Campus / Luzon) 4. Silliman University ( Dumaguete City / Visayas) 5. Ateneo deDavao University ( Davao / Mindanao) 6. Ateneo de Manila University ( Manila / Luzon) 7. University of Sto . Tomas ( Manila / Luzon) [b]8. Mindanao State University (Iligan Institute of Technology/ Mindanao)[/b] 9. Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (Manila/Luzon) 10. Saint Louis University ( Baguio City / Luzon) 11. University of San Carlos ( Cebu City / Visayas) 12. Xavier University (Cagayan de Oro / Mindanao) [b]13. Mindanao State University (Main / Mindanao)[/b] 14. Urios College ( Butuan City / Mindanao) 15. Polytechnic University of the Philippines ( Manila / Luzon) 16. De La Salle University ( Manila / Luzon) 17. Mapua Institute of Technology ( Manila / Luzon) 18. Adamson University ( Manila / Luzon) 19. Central Mindanao University (Bukidnon/Mindanao) 20. University of Southern Philippines ( Davao /Mindanao)

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-10-28 01:06:39)

Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dwyt_suerte]hi, i am an IT student,., infotech is very hard couse, u need to have concentration in this course, u should be good in math, you have a cybermind because of those logical problems,. and you should love this course,. well if you really want this course, i think there is no prob for that,. ,.they say infotech is indemand in other country so there is no problem in looking for a job,. and i think, if you will take this course you shld study in universities, or any private school.,, so good luck,.,.[/quote] he's definitely right=) im taking an IT course.. and yeah..its really hard.. there's a lot of codes and etc.. gosh..its really makes my head ache!

Last edited by Den-chan (2008-10-28 01:37:38)

chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jm_dodo]MSU stands for Mindanao State University. One of the top schools in the Philippines.. :D The Top 20 Schools in the Philippines: 1. University of the Philippines (Diliman Campus / Luzon) 2. University of the Philippines (Los Banos Campus/ Luzon) 3. University of the Philippines (Manila Campus / Luzon) 4. Silliman University ( Dumaguete City / Visayas) 5. Ateneo deDavao University ( Davao / Mindanao) 6. Ateneo de Manila University ( Manila / Luzon) 7. University of Sto . Tomas ( Manila / Luzon) 8. Mindanao State University (Iligan Institute of Technology/ Mindanao) 9. Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (Manila/Luzon) 10. Saint Louis University ( Baguio City / Luzon) 11. University of San Carlos ( Cebu City / Visayas) 12. Xavier University (Cagayan de Oro / Mindanao) 13. Mindanao State University (Main / Mindanao) 14. Urios College ( Butuan City / Mindanao) 15. Polytechnic University of the Philippines ( Manila / Luzon) 16. De La Salle University ( Manila / Luzon) 17. Mapua Institute of Technology ( Manila / Luzon) 18. Adamson University ( Manila / Luzon) 19. Central Mindanao University (Bukidnon/Mindanao) 20. University of Southern Philippines ( Davao /Mindanao)[/quote] oh isee.. i am planning to study at UST. [quote=Den-chan]he's definitely right=) im taking an IT course.. and yeah..its really hard.. there's a lot of codes and etc.. gosh..its really makes my head ache![/quote] I see. SO it is a hard course. I known so many IT students who shifted to another course because they won't make it. What do you think?
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=chocolate_1347]jen_hare_07 wrote: im an IM student :D but I have friends took up IT and they told me that ITcourse is really hard but then all courses are hard ;) IM??? what course is that?[/quote] IM stands for Information Management
dwyt_suerte
» n00b
1969-12-31

well bro if you really want this course , you should star buying programming books and study the codes,..,.,hehehhe
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

What books should I buy for a beginner like me?
dwyt_suerte
» n00b
1969-12-31

,.,basic programming bro,.,.
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

^Okay, Basic Programming. Thanks to that
lithium
» n00b
1969-12-31

IT here. :cool::cool::cool::cool:
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

^Oh, hello! You're from UST? I am planning to take up InfoTech on that school :eh:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

okay, all courses in college are hard nothing is easy because your building up your career, my advice, love your course no matter how hard it is. i am still in high school and confuse to what course ill be taking up by the way i am getting entrance exam to all sorts of schools i've imagine from the UPCAT, ACET, even MSUET all of them hehe still confuse where to study but i am also planning to take up IT when i got qualified to a computer school ... :D i heard that IT needs determination and patience math is necessary also :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jm_dodo]7. University of Sto . Tomas ( Manila / Luzon)[/quote] [b]Nice... we're number 7 lol.. as for me, im an info tech stud. in UST... Info tech department, is under faculty of engineering. in r school. =D we're mastering C++ now, and Perl (but, the sequence is incorrect) :| :thumbsup: goodluck, everyone.[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

OMG, i thought i can find myself in this course. lolz
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I really want to take up Information Technology as my course because they say that this course is all about computers and as a computer geek myself, I am thinking of taking up this course. However, my

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:04

[ 10 queries - 0.555 second ]
Privacy Policy