• ARCHIVES 
  • » I really want to take up Information Technology as my course because they say that this course is all about computers and as a computer geek myself, I am thinking of taking up this course. However, my

Pages: 12

I really want to take up Information Technology as my course because they say that this course is all about computers and as a computer geek myself, I am thinking of taking up this course. However, my

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I really want to take up Information Technology as my course because they say that this course is all about computers and as a computer geek myself, I am thinking of taking up this course. However, my

[color=pink] [b]hello![/b] [sup] I am an IT student, here in ateneo de zamboanga university, and it really depends on the curriculum of the school you wish to enroll to.[/sup] [sup] In our case, we have a major in multimedia and animation, which is fine and very interesting for most youths, but there are certain cases, in which IT is a course similar to computer science.[/sup] [sup] CS or computer science focuses mainly on computer programming, and those 9male0 stuff, like softwares and programs, while, the IT curriculum in our school has its purpose of producing IT professionals in animation and web developing fields. [/sup] I suggest you know your curriculum first and how it will meet your interest and expectations. [/color] ;) ;] :thumbsup: :)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I really want to take up Information Technology as my course because they say that this course is all about computers and as a computer geek myself, I am thinking of taking up this course. However, my

[b]Bout math subjects... Yep. This course got, plenty of mathematics subj. every sem. Like in my case in Ust, we have 2 to 3 mathematics. This sem, we're takin, -Analytic Geometry -College algebra -Trigonometry. :wallbash: seems like, its a suicide. haha[/b]
lithium
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=chocolate_1347]^Oh, hello! You're from UST? I am planning to take up InfoTech on that school :eh:[/quote] [b]yeah. see you soon! :D[/b]
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm an IT student myself.. yes it's a challenging course.. you always have to updated because technology grows rapidly.. :wallbash:

Last edited by aleister013 (2008-11-15 07:15:42)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm an Information Technology student b4 as wel, i've learned a lot, especially the programming languages and coding, dat's d reason y i become a Computer Programmer, i've created and designed our whole Transaction Processing System Thesis project, it's 100% working, error-free, and no loop holes, dat's a toughie, i'll tell u. :thumbsup: [/b]
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

your all great guys..!! Im also an IT student... i agree that IT course is difficult but you must love your course no matter how difficult it is buddy... This course needs a lot of understanding & analyzing... -------------- Math..?? you can find a lot of MATH in this course... =) but, it just really depends on the schools curriculum on that course... actually last sem we just have our college algebra & Trigonometry... & this sem were having our analytical geometry with differential calculus in one... wheewWw... (just sharing) ------------------- job..?? i think lot of companies are hiring for this course... it is also indemand in other country... specially web developing(ive heard)... --------------------- school..?? you can easily find technology colleges/universities... i think the best school is where you want to study & consider the factor of what you are studying....
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=endlezluver16]hello! I am an IT student, here in ateneo de zamboanga university, and it really depends on the curriculum of the school you wish to enroll to. In our case, we have a major in multimedia and animation, which is fine and very interesting for most youths, but there are certain cases, in which IT is a course similar to computer science. CS or computer science focuses mainly on computer programming, and those 9male0 stuff, like softwares and programs, while, the IT curriculum in our school has its purpose of producing IT professionals in animation and web developing fields. I suggest you know your curriculum first and how it will meet your interest and expectations.[/quote] I see, so you'll have a particular curriculum of your choice. Good! I also want a major in multimedia and animation. I'm good at those stuffs xS. [quote=chipster489]I'm an Information Technology student b4 as wel, i've learned a lot, especially the programming languages and coding, dat's d reason y i become a Computer Programmer, i've created and designed our whole Transaction Processing System Thesis project, it's 100% working, error-free, and no loop holes, dat's a toughie, i'll tell u.[/quote] COOL! [quote=---xXirukiTepe---]Bout math subjects... Yep. This course got, plenty of mathematics subj. every sem. Like in my case in Ust, we have 2 to 3 mathematics. This sem, we're takin, -Analytic Geometry -College algebra -Trigonometry. seems like, its a suicide. haha[/quote] Geometry is my favorite xS. [quote=jddrulez]your all great guys..!! Im also an IT student... i agree that IT course is difficult but you must love your course no matter how difficult it is buddy... This course needs a lot of understanding & analyzing...[/quote] :o I agree to that. :thumbsup: Thanks everyone for the information! I think, I'll just take up BSIT. I passed the entrance examinations at UST and SLU Baguio. Where should I go now :wallbash:. xS
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img] [color=hotpink]Well, i was taking a course of IT.. Hmmm.. im just getting curious.. Hmmm.. Is Photoshop be tackled in that course?[/color] [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][/align]
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello there.. just wanna share somthing with u.. my bro is an IT student.. and of course there is a math lesson for it.. once, i took a look for his assignment.. and yeah.. you can call it hard.. but, if u believe that u can do it.. i believe you really can.. but all of his hard work is very good ^_^ now he can make a web or something that related with IT.. XD
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=PhRem]Well, i was taking a course of IT.. Hmmm.. im just getting curious.. Hmmm.. Is Photoshop be tackled in that course?[/quote] "was", meaning you were once an IT student? Hmmm... I don't know, maybe photoshop is also tackled because IT students make websites, where in creativity is a must, just like what hikarisakura have said :lol: [quote=hikarisakura]hello there.. just wanna share somthing with u.. my bro is an IT student.. and of course there is a math lesson for it.. once, i took a look for his assignment.. and yeah.. you can call it hard.. but, if u believe that u can do it.. i believe you really can.. but all of his hard work is very good ^_^ now he can make a web or something that related with IT.. XD[/quote] I see, i should work hard too =) Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I really want to take up Information Technology as my course because they say that this course is all about computers and as a computer geek myself, I am thinking of taking up this course. However, my

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:19

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy