• ARCHIVES 
  • » here the code for put an animated image on your main photo.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [quote]div.imgblock200 { background:url([b]YOUR GIF IMAGE URL[/b]); background-position: center center; background

here the code for put an animated image on your main photo.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [quote]div.imgblock200 { background:url([b]YOUR GIF IMAGE URL[/b]); background-position: center center; background

eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: here the code for put an animated image on your main photo.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [quote]div.imgblock200 { background:url([b]YOUR GIF IMAGE URL[/b]); background-position: center center; background

[quote=DirTyBoI_RuzzeL][i][b]HELP[/b][/i][/quote] what help do you want?? huhu
~*~angelic-devil~*~
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: here the code for put an animated image on your main photo.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [quote]div.imgblock200 { background:url([b]YOUR GIF IMAGE URL[/b]); background-position: center center; background

cool :thumbsup:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nyc code!...lab it!...works well in my profyl... :thumbsup: =) :thumbsup: enksx 4 sharing! :D
dizenueve
» n00b
1969-12-31

Its not working on my profile..please help me.i really want dis code.. i have paste in on about me and the codes are ryt..but why it dont works..?? :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=dizenueve]Its not working on my profile..please help me.i really want dis code.. i have paste in on about me and the codes are ryt..but why it dont works..?? :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] how did u apply the code??
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

so sorry to bother you guys, but im just wondering why this trick apply to my prof as this look :arrow: http://www.friendster.com/hotmama0114 here's the code i used <">i applied it as css extension, and i also tried to removed the border of my main photo what do you think is my prob i hope eykal could help me with this or feruzz... thanks a lot
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]//@mama0114[/b] i didnt get your problem there bcoz the image appear on your profile.. also no border on it.. ;) ;)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi eykal i think i was mistaken by this trick i thought the animated image will overlap in my main photo... but when i applied this in my prof, all i see is the gif image and my main photo is gone,,, what do you think, is that how this trick works,,, i wish to have my main photo in my prof but with gif raining effect image on it... did i use the right code? thanks for your time... and for the code also :)
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]hi eykal i think i was mistaken by this trick i thought the animated image will overlap in my main photo... but when i applied this in my prof, all i see is the gif image and my main photo is gone,,, what do you think, is that how this trick works,,, i wish to have my main photo in my prof but with gif raining effect image on it... did i use the right code? thanks for your time... and for the code also :)[/quote] sorry..you used the wrong code..this code is not for that thing.. =) i'll find that one for you.. ;)
espionage_nofx
» n00b
1969-12-31

:doubt:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@eykal hi,, i think i found what i have been looking for... here :arrow: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=4454&p=1 i tried it in my profile but the effect on my box doesnt appear like how it showed in the preview of this trick,,, strange but enweiz,,, thanks a lot for your time answering my inquiry... ;)
espionage_nofx
» n00b
1969-12-31

huu...*sigh* the piz did appear...but IT WONT MOVE!! :evil: WHY....?? :crybaby: it is an animated gif...
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it will take a few second to process.. its depend the size of your picture.. plz be patient..
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]@eykal hi,, i think i found what i have been looking for... here :arrow: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=4454&p=1 i tried it in my profile but the effect on my box doesnt appear like how it showed in the preview of this trick,,, strange but enweiz,,, thanks a lot for your time answering my inquiry... ;)[/quote] this effect is not for the main photo image..it's for photoblock images.. ;) ;)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=) ow i'm sorry eykal i just thought that what the preview added on this trick might be useful to get my idea of what i want... here... :arrow: http://www.friendster.com/andrhea08 the preview of this prof is really nice and the photos has the gif images on it except the main photo... i just thought that the profile would be a good example,,, its okay now,, thanks a lot ;]
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one eykal...hehe... :eh: :eh:
rhenier
» n00b
1969-12-31

should i upload the code w/ my gif image in a file uploader? :redface: sorry im a noob..
slowLearner
» n00b
1969-12-31

how come mines not working? heres my code..please check... [quote]div.imgblock200 { background:url(http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb33/edine_02/?action=view¤t=warhole.gif); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; height:300px; width:300px; } div.imgblock200 img {display:none !important}[/quote] here my link: http://www.friendster.com/edine
slowLearner
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhhhmm...there no problem anymore...heheh [b]problem solved[/b]... :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :retard:
nothinglast
» n00b
1969-12-31

elkasyamin :smoke: +10 for you :) ive been searchin this code for a lont time :) ill update my fster now tnx :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here the code for put an animated image on your main photo.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [quote]div.imgblock200 { background:url([b]YOUR GIF IMAGE URL[/b]); background-position: center center; background

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:02

[ 12 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy