• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you have some kind of extra ordinary ability what would it be?? me i would have x-ray vision. :eh: :eh: :drool: :drool: lol! hahahaha!! i can see through . . .enks!

Pages: 1234

if you have some kind of extra ordinary ability what would it be?? me i would have x-ray vision. :eh: :eh: :drool: :drool: lol! hahahaha!! i can see through . . .enks!

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you have some kind of extra ordinary ability what would it be?? me i would have x-ray vision. :eh: :eh: :drool: :drool: lol! hahahaha!! i can see through . . .enks!

1000000000000 I.Q Knowledge is power :wallbash: :D :lol:

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-07-04 17:32:18)

[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if you have some kind of extra ordinary ability what would it be?? me i would have x-ray vision. :eh: :eh: :drool: :drool: lol! hahahaha!! i can see through . . .enks!

:arrow: [b]Telekinesis - Psychokinesis [/b] [i](meaning:: "TELEKINESIS -The ability to cause at a distance by cerebral-generated motive power the movement of matter or energy, inclusively or exclusively, solids, liquids, gases, plasmas, particles of matter, or particles or waves of energy. " PSYCHOKINESIS - The ability to cause at a distance or by physical touch using the mind's will power and imagination the extraordinarily profound movement or manipulation of matter, energy, or events.)[/i] -basicly the ability to move stuff with my mind..
gbet21
» n00b
1969-12-31

wehehehe! i think it would be great if i have the ability of Super luck! lucky at everything i do! :doubt:
ian_rumuar
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me, ability to fly to be invisible to turn the garbage to a money.. :thumbsup: to know everything and the ability to see what will be the future is.. :eh:
asukal
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wanna be a mind reader!
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D superpowers?? :paranoid: :o :o Wow..If I have superpowers..I want it for eternal life.. :eh: :eh:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I Want To Be A Powerful Telepath ( I Can Go The Astral Plane With ease , Can Shoot Psionic Bolts , Can Create Mind Shields.. " Which I Can use to shield my self from telepathic invasions ... Can See The Future ... Can Manipulate Ones Mind . And Create Psychic Illussions ... " Ex. I Can Make You See Things ": ) .. A Very Good Telekinetic ( I Can Control , Move , Manipulate....Anything 1000x larger than me ... or heavier than me ...) . A Psychic Vampire .( I Can Absorb ones energy .. life drain it or use it ... )
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

read other peoples mind like jean gray.... i wanna know if they are back biting me... lol :lol: hheheheehehehehe....

Last edited by tina_nastygurl (2007-08-14 09:11:01)

gEmxkiE
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lyk to be invisible!
chelay06
» n00b
1969-12-31

powers that can see paranormal things and can communicate with them hehehe... sounds creepy! and also the power to heal the heartache and also physical... ^^ sounds wierd... jejeje...
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Flying abilities, X-ray vision, invisibility , strength, speed, cool breath and uhh,, shape shifting the last one is the ability to move things..
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to have a teleportation power....so that i can teleport to the safe of the bank and get some money....... :D
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]shape shifting![/b]
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]elastic powers!!![/b] :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

flying...being invisible.... reading minds...ability to move things..... to make things fly ahehe
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mr. Make-impossible-into-possible. That's all...
ibardolasa16
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wnt is a x-ray vision and a flame power w/ lightnings
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want the invisibility power so i can follow my bf and track what he's doing.. i dont know.. he's probably out there right now flirting =D imma smack him while im invisible too :eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the pwr to read one's mind...
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ahmm, the power to see the [b]FUTURE[/b] ?? .. weeh ! That'd be fun .. :D

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-01-03 09:58:17)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you have some kind of extra ordinary ability what would it be?? me i would have x-ray vision. :eh: :eh: :drool: :drool: lol! hahahaha!! i can see through . . .enks!

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:56

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy