• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you have some kind of extra ordinary ability what would it be?? me i would have x-ray vision. :eh: :eh: :drool: :drool: lol! hahahaha!! i can see through . . .enks!

Pages: 1234

if you have some kind of extra ordinary ability what would it be?? me i would have x-ray vision. :eh: :eh: :drool: :drool: lol! hahahaha!! i can see through . . .enks!

ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you have some kind of extra ordinary ability what would it be?? me i would have x-ray vision. :eh: :eh: :drool: :drool: lol! hahahaha!! i can see through . . .enks!

:idea: godlike
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: if you have some kind of extra ordinary ability what would it be?? me i would have x-ray vision. :eh: :eh: :drool: :drool: lol! hahahaha!! i can see through . . .enks!

[b]I would like to have the powers of Peter Petrelli..to be able to absorb any power there is made..it wuld be so cool to have all the powers in the world and just use it when u want it, when u need it..[/b]
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][align=center][b]hmmm i want to control time i can either go to the past, to future or juzt stop time. . . its amazing. . [/b][/align][/color]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i would want to have doraemons "freewill? door" i can go to any places whenever i want to... :D
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

to have an ability to stop time.. :eh:
i'mhere.it
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to have abillity to became invisible..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

invisible mode :cool: anywhere anytime =D
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the power to be invisible.. i wanna do the things i want freely..:)
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The Power of Controlling Time.. Just like Hiro Nakamura in Heroes... :D
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the power of pyro and iceman together in me...and that would be so cool! i like invisibility too...haha :lol:
archiezangel28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

be able to phase like shadowcat....so cOol!!! =)=)=)=)
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: ability to be invisible :) :arrow: mind-reading powers :) :arrow: ability to fly :) :arrow: ability to use and control water and fire :)
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=babyblue]hmmm... for me,, is to.. gain the power of healing and power of immortality *Aztig!* ahaha![/color]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i lyk d powers of tomoyo sakagami and tsunade
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me.. i want to [b]Time travel[/b] =D nyahaha!! or i can redo or undo the past.. lyk that.. ;)
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

power of Salvation =)
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i wanna... mind reader..=D so i can read all people's mind....=D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Control all the elements: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Leaf, Thunder, Ice, Light ... What more?
Jrdc
» n00b
1969-12-31

I wanna be immortal :D
liloENstitch
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]give peace..!! that's what i want..[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you have some kind of extra ordinary ability what would it be?? me i would have x-ray vision. :eh: :eh: :drool: :drool: lol! hahahaha!! i can see through . . .enks!

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:13

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy