• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]The topic title is clear..[/quote] [align=center][b]what will happen to you if ur right of laughin is taken?[/b][/align] For me.. I will be sad,, and lips will be down all the time.. and the

Pages: 12

[quote]The topic title is clear..[/quote] [align=center][b]what will happen to you if ur right of laughin is taken?[/b][/align] For me.. I will be sad,, and lips will be down all the time.. and the

Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]The topic title is clear..[/quote] [align=center][b]what will happen to you if ur right of laughin is taken?[/b][/align] For me.. I will be sad,, and lips will be down all the time.. and the

[quote]The topic title is clear..[/quote] [align=center][b]what will happen to you if ur right of laughin is taken?[/b][/align] For me.. I will be sad,, and lips will be down all the time.. and there;s no aura of friendship,, everyone will be ignore each other.. coz laughin for me is the proof of the heat of friendship.. Hbu guyz? [align=center][b]what will happen to you if ur right of laughin is taken?[/b][/align]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]The topic title is clear..[/quote] [align=center][b]what will happen to you if ur right of laughin is taken?[/b][/align] For me.. I will be sad,, and lips will be down all the time.. and the

i dont get what your sayin.. lol
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]The topic title is clear..[/quote] [align=center][b]what will happen to you if ur right of laughin is taken?[/b][/align] For me.. I will be sad,, and lips will be down all the time.. and the

Hahaha! Very nice topic. :thumbsup: For me, if that right would be taken away from me, I'd prefer to leave this world. Why? 'cause laughing is my world. And life would be very difficult for me, since I am a jolly person. I have proven that laughter is indeed, the best medicine. :thumbsup: And one more thing, there would be no more emoticons like these: =D:lol: , and no more ROFL, right? :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-12 01:00:50)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]I think I would be in somekind of an ungoing depression & raging bipolar/manic disorder. [/align] I will be a[b] dead beat zombie[/b].
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i agree. my life will be gloomy!
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]huhuhu i will surely die! couz i rilli like laughing[/align][/b]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aww! how sad! it's one of my favorite hobby! :lol: i laugh all the time what a life would that be?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]What will be if the person dont like laughin? :rolleyes: you all guyz love laughin!! Same as me! LOL!! ROFL! :thumbsup::thumbsup:[/b][/align]
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will really die... cause a person ho doesnt smile and laugh... will easily be dead..heheheheh:lol::lol::lol:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'll freak out to the highest level! =D
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will just choose to die.. that not to laugh haha.. coz im crazy.. LoL.. just joking haha.. :lol:
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll just put a mighty bond on mah lips... waaaaaaa.. evryone will be sick..meaning no one will live on earth because everyone will die... am i ryt?!! :/ :( .. remember laughter is the best medicine
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^Yup, u'r ryt, i'l b sad. :( [/b]
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]chipster489:[/b]^Yup, u'r ryt[/quote] hihi tnx for that... uhm ... i wont speak anymore if i wont be able to laugh!!
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Naaahhhhh~~~ :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: I need Laugh 2 survive~~ :D:lol:
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]samarah_purple wrote[/b] : i will really die... cause a person ho doesnt smile and laugh... will easily be dead[/quote] Wowhh.. thats serious.. [quote][b]totchie08 wrote :[/b] .. remember laughter is the best medicine[/quote] Ur ryt!! im so agree!
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I guess i will be very sad.. like a very lonely person.. when my right of laughing is taken.. :):D:lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

if my right and freedom to laugh is taken i would be very quiet our home and school and our community will be peace once my freedom of laughter is taken. i can't live a day without laughing :penguin:
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:penguin: oh no. tsk. my life would be miserable. because, currently, im having problems. :cry: and my [i]best friends[/i] makes me happy by making me [b]laugh.[/b] so, can't imagine my life when that right will be taken away from me.
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'd rather die than to be like that...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]The topic title is clear..[/quote] [align=center][b]what will happen to you if ur right of laughin is taken?[/b][/align] For me.. I will be sad,, and lips will be down all the time.. and the

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:37

[ 12 queries - 0.624 second ]
Privacy Policy