• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]The topic title is clear..[/quote] [align=center][b]what will happen to you if ur right of laughin is taken?[/b][/align] For me.. I will be sad,, and lips will be down all the time.. and the

Pages: 12

[quote]The topic title is clear..[/quote] [align=center][b]what will happen to you if ur right of laughin is taken?[/b][/align] For me.. I will be sad,, and lips will be down all the time.. and the

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]The topic title is clear..[/quote] [align=center][b]what will happen to you if ur right of laughin is taken?[/b][/align] For me.. I will be sad,, and lips will be down all the time.. and the

A world without the word "laugh" would be so dull. :smoke:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]The topic title is clear..[/quote] [align=center][b]what will happen to you if ur right of laughin is taken?[/b][/align] For me.. I will be sad,, and lips will be down all the time.. and the

Il be so miserable. =D Laughing is just so my Hobby. XD Its loev. XD
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.my life is meaningless. .cause everyday i make my friends laugh. .without laughter its as if we weren't even friends. .and u can never tell w/ just a smile, right?.
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oops . i still have my left . :) whooa , to prohibit laughing means it's d end of d world . xd
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]MiNEKOARCH wrote :[/b] Laughing is just so my Hobby[/quote] really?? i like laughin.. but not one of hoby.. LOLZ..
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cute_gurl08].my life is meaningless. .cause everyday i make my friends laugh. .without laughter its as if we weren't even friends. .and u can never tell w/ just a smile, right?.[/quote] really???
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]ximxim wrote :[/b] whooa , to prohibit laughing means it's d end of d world . xd[/quote] yahh the simple is like that.. :lol:
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we won't live again. it means our emotion is taken! i will choose to die maybe. it's no fun at all if we cannot laugh :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]The topic title is clear..[/quote] [align=center][b]what will happen to you if ur right of laughin is taken?[/b][/align] For me.. I will be sad,, and lips will be down all the time.. and the

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:05

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy