• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]Mods, kindly delete if there's a similar topic to this...[/spoiler] [b]So, do you love graduation day or do you hate it?[/b] For me..I kinda hate it since I'll be leaving my very close fr

Pages: 12

[spoiler]Mods, kindly delete if there's a similar topic to this...[/spoiler] [b]So, do you love graduation day or do you hate it?[/b] For me..I kinda hate it since I'll be leaving my very close fr

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Mods, kindly delete if there's a similar topic to this...[/spoiler] [b]So, do you love graduation day or do you hate it?[/b] For me..I kinda hate it since I'll be leaving my very close fr

[spoiler]Mods, kindly delete if there's a similar topic to this...[/spoiler] [b]So, do you love graduation day or do you hate it?[/b] For me..I kinda hate it since I'll be leaving my very close friends in school and it's very sad too...but somehow I love it coz I'll be facing new people along the way :D

Last edited by xwiit_az_candii (2008-11-13 06:37:17)

bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]Mods, kindly delete if there's a similar topic to this...[/spoiler] [b]So, do you love graduation day or do you hate it?[/b] For me..I kinda hate it since I'll be leaving my very close fr

me too.. i love it because after some years ur are ready to step another milestone on ur life.. i hate it becoz im going to miz my friends..:wallbash:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]Mods, kindly delete if there's a similar topic to this...[/spoiler] [b]So, do you love graduation day or do you hate it?[/b] For me..I kinda hate it since I'll be leaving my very close fr

^ double post. =| me?! hmm, i hate it because i will leave mah friends and stuff but i love it because it will open my doors to new life, which is college. :D
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I can't tell.. :lol: [b] maybe yes [/b], coz i want to have a new life, and graduating [b] does not really mean saying goodbye to your friends [/b].. =)
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I can't tell.. :lol: [b] maybe yes [/b], coz i want to have a new life, and graduating [b] does not really mean saying goodbye to your friends [/b].. =)
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love it because you don't have to go to school anymore.! hate it because your going to leave your close friends
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hate it.. not that i dont want to graduate, its just that.. i will no longer see my schoolmates, batchmates.. i'll surely miss them.. aww :( but i also love it.. coz finally.. we'll be free from that freakin school! =D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote][b]hazel013 wrote:[/b] but i also love it.. coz finally.. we'll be free from that freakin school! =D[/quote] haha..same here sis! and it's "bye bye" to those strict teachers!
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

50%-50% i don't like it because i will leave my friends... and i love it because, at last i'm out of that school...hihihi
gabrielixxiv
» n00b
1969-12-31

hate it. I don't think I could go through college on my own. D:
lithium
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=MiChikO fuJiwAra]50%-50% i don't like it because i will leave my friends... and i love it because, at last i'm out of that school...hihihi[/quote] me too. :D
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] BOTH! :] hate it because I'm going to miss my friends :) , love it because I'm already graduate :) [/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I love it, of cors, coz dat's d my best moment. :thumbsup:[/b]
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

both cause when you graduate you'll miss your school and your classmates and you have to go to different collages :( but whats good is that you will have a memorial day in your graduation right :D
hyonslayer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]its sad to say that you have to leave your old pals.... and have to move on with a new begining....[/b]:crybaby:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I love it~!! Cz I can Meet My [u]BOYFRIEND[/u] There~~ huhu~~~[/b]:D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i totally agree with eur anxerz everyone... [i]Graduation is sometimes maybe [u][b]awful[/b][/u], yet it's very [b]memorable[/b][/i] =)
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i love it! new life awaits!!!.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] i hate my graduation day when i was in my elementary days [/b][/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

there's a part of me that loves it and there's a part of me that hates it... hate it cause my friends and i went our separate ways, and eventhough we text or see each other, not that often as we do when we were still studying. love it cause of the simple reason that i already graduated and student life is over. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]Mods, kindly delete if there's a similar topic to this...[/spoiler] [b]So, do you love graduation day or do you hate it?[/b] For me..I kinda hate it since I'll be leaving my very close fr

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:40

[ 10 queries - 0.589 second ]
Privacy Policy