• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]Mods, kindly delete if there's a similar topic to this...[/spoiler] [b]So, do you love graduation day or do you hate it?[/b] For me..I kinda hate it since I'll be leaving my very close fr

Pages: 12

[spoiler]Mods, kindly delete if there's a similar topic to this...[/spoiler] [b]So, do you love graduation day or do you hate it?[/b] For me..I kinda hate it since I'll be leaving my very close fr

hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]Mods, kindly delete if there's a similar topic to this...[/spoiler] [b]So, do you love graduation day or do you hate it?[/b] For me..I kinda hate it since I'll be leaving my very close fr

both.. i hate it because i'll be missing my cool friends and i love it because that's the memorable day for me.. :D
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]Mods, kindly delete if there's a similar topic to this...[/spoiler] [b]So, do you love graduation day or do you hate it?[/b] For me..I kinda hate it since I'll be leaving my very close fr

i hate tat i love it.. :D hahha.. i hate it coz i'll be missing my student's life.. i love it coz it's the product of my efforts..
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love it!!!!!!!!!! =)=)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Of cors i luv it, dat's 1 of my memorable and un4getable moments. :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

love it... cos i get awards and stuff... and ill be moving on with another chapter of my life.. but i will miss everyone.. that part is sad..
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Honestly, no. It's like saying goodbyes to memories and my dear friends. :cry:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Both :) I love it because we are going to take a new phase of our lives, in contrast, I also hate it because i'll really miss the people whom I used to share my problems,assignment,projects and etc. =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]Mods, kindly delete if there's a similar topic to this...[/spoiler] [b]So, do you love graduation day or do you hate it?[/b] For me..I kinda hate it since I'll be leaving my very close fr

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:03

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy