• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Eradicate the Chain of Corruption![/align] [align=center]"The Chain of Corruption is indeed the number one problem that locks our country towards prosperity". Former president Erap cor

Pages: 1

[align=center]Eradicate the Chain of Corruption![/align] [align=center]"The Chain of Corruption is indeed the number one problem that locks our country towards prosperity". Former president Erap cor

John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]Eradicate the Chain of Corruption![/align] [align=center]"The Chain of Corruption is indeed the number one problem that locks our country towards prosperity". Former president Erap cor

[align=center]Eradicate the Chain of Corruption![/align] [align=center]"The Chain of Corruption is indeed the number one problem that locks our country towards prosperity". Former president Erap corruptions was finaly over, ZTE broadband corruption is not yet finish and now the very much sensitive issue of our society-Agricultureal Fund Scam by jok2x bulante. Does the chain of corruption will never be eradicated?The PNP is now having their legal procedures in order to solve the said case and a lot of evidences where presented, but will the PNP prove that Bulante is really guilty? A lot of intruigs keeps on murmuring sround the country but noone is yet to prove that this chain of corruption will end until now that the parasites of this country are ready again to atack the foundation of the administration.Can't anyone persuit the truth just to free what is worthy to be freed? This is again another battle for the truth.when will be the time that this chain will be cut?think pinoy...act pinoy.this is an act to enlighten the minds of every filipino.ACT NOW BEFORE THE END WILL COME![/align]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Eradicate the Chain of Corruption![/align] [align=center]"The Chain of Corruption is indeed the number one problem that locks our country towards prosperity". Former president Erap cor

1. Erap corruptions was finaly over =isn't this "was" supposed to be "are"? :D or let me re phrase "Estrada's corrupt years halt to an end... 2. Does the chain of corruption will never be eradicated? = "Will this chain of unending foul principles ever end?.. haha. And be careful with your punctuations :D Cut your sentences a bit :D *btw, i like your ending :D God Bless!
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Eradicate the Chain of Corruption![/align] [align=center]"The Chain of Corruption is indeed the number one problem that locks our country towards prosperity". Former president Erap cor

[quote=charleneajose]1. Erap corruptions was finaly over =isn't this "was" supposed to be "are"? or let me re phrase "Estrada's corrupt years halt to an end... 2. Does the chain of corruption will never be eradicated? = "Will this chain of unending foul principles ever end?.. haha. And be careful with your punctuations Cut your sentences a bit *btw, i like your ending God Bless![/quote] you are really a hustler when it comes with english..arent you? ahihihihi... Filipino writer kasi ako... i am practicing to write in english coz someon easked me if i can transfer.. keepsafe.. john
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]1. Erap corruptions was finaly over =isn't this "was" supposed to be "are"? :D or let me re phrase "Estrada's corrupt years halt to an end... 2. Does the chain of corruption will never be eradicated? = "Will this chain of unending foul principles ever end?.. haha. And be careful with your punctuations :D Cut your sentences a bit :D *btw, i like your ending :D God Bless![/quote] --- so mean, you could pm naman him para d masyadong PUBLiC. =D well, para sa thread starter, i suggest, sana sa Philippine corner mo na lang po yan ni-post. try na lang natin pa=move if ndi pwede dito. you've got nice stories huh.? andami. ;) ingatttttt! :lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=John_Qram]you are really a hustler when it comes with english..arent you? ahihihihi... Filipino writer kasi ako... i am practicing to write in english coz someon easked me if i can transfer.. keepsafe.. john[/quote] haha :] school writer ever since. kaw? ur making editorials so it means, eic ka? :D
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t]--- so mean, you could pm naman him para d masyadong PUBLiC. well, para sa thread starter, i suggest, sana sa Philippine corner mo na lang po yan ni-post. try na lang natin pa=move if ndi pwede dito. you've got nice stories huh.? andami. ingatttttt![/quote] sorry talaga kay charlene at sau.. keepsfae.. john <3 :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

-- sorry. hindi yun ang intention ko. Sorry john if your offended. :\

Last edited by charleneajose (2008-11-14 08:57:37)

John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]sorry. hindi yun ang intention ko. Sorry john if your offended. :\[/quote] yep eic sa fil.....pero sa filipino...nagcocompose din ako sa english pero un nga mahinang piyesa... have u joinde school prescon?? regionals..nationals?? keepsafe.. john <3 :D
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lala nc . tnx por this editoryal ;)
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=John_Qram]yep eic sa fil.....pero sa filipino...nagcocompose din ako sa english pero un nga mahinang piyesa... have u joinde school prescon?? regionals..nationals?? keepsafe.. john <3 :D[/quote] oh. haha so hiwalay eic ng fil at english sa inyo.? :D yup yup we join them
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]oh. haha so hiwalay eic ng fil at english sa inyo.? yup yup we join them[/quote] yup..hiwalay ang eic namin..pati ang paper..1 for fil and another for eng.. what event do you join? keepsafe.. john <3 :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=John_Qram]yup..hiwalay ang eic namin..pati ang paper..1 for fil and another for eng.. what event do you join? keepsafe.. john <3 :D[/quote] sports writing :] haha oh, i see. :D so im assuming your a senior right? :]
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]sports writing :] haha oh, i see. so im assuming your a senior right? :][/quote] am sorry.. nakalimutan koh sabihin.. dati un pla.. graduate na ako ngaun.. i am taking up nursing.. you.. junior?? good luck that career of yours.. btw, your layouts are fantastic..
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=John_Qram]am sorry.. nakalimutan koh sabihin.. dati un pla.. graduate na ako ngaun.. i am taking up nursing.. you.. junior?? good luck that career of yours.. btw, your layouts are fantastic..[/quote] no im a senior oh :] haha so kuya na pla kita kuya john :D hey, thanks haha :D ===== imma gonna sleep na po kua :D thanks for ur tym :] talk to you tomorrow! God Bless!
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ooops, avoid OFF-TOPiC posts. it's out of our rules. =| ndi po ito chatbox, na dito magkwekwentuhan. =| - reported.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Eradicate the Chain of Corruption![/align] [align=center]"The Chain of Corruption is indeed the number one problem that locks our country towards prosperity". Former president Erap cor

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:26

[ 11 queries - 0.511 second ]
Privacy Policy