• ARCHIVES 
  • » tell me, wat food that ur good in cooking or your food specialty.. to whom did u learn it?? does it taste good after you've made it?wat do u feel about it?? ----------------------------------------

Pages: 12

tell me, wat food that ur good in cooking or your food specialty.. to whom did u learn it?? does it taste good after you've made it?wat do u feel about it?? ----------------------------------------

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: tell me, wat food that ur good in cooking or your food specialty.. to whom did u learn it?? does it taste good after you've made it?wat do u feel about it?? ----------------------------------------

sweet and sour pork and java rice!!! :eh: still learning some recipes
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: tell me, wat food that ur good in cooking or your food specialty.. to whom did u learn it?? does it taste good after you've made it?wat do u feel about it?? ----------------------------------------

[b][i]Chicken Adobo[/i] is 1 of my specialties. :D [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

adobo sinigang -from my mommy :)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i can cook siomai, and pastillas de leche... :D i think they're decent enough to feed to people
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my specialty are sweets like candies, lollipop, etc. :lol:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mine is beef steak,,chicken/pork adobo and sotanghon ala daisy (it's sotanghon,chicken,wid tomato sauce..own experiment) my mom taught me... it rili taste good
siple_girl18@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is just a simple potato cheese de king. . .eeehhhhmmmm it taste very yummy. . . :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol:
kyutjenz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]my specialties:[/b] :arrow:[color=#FF0000]spagetti[/color]=) :arrow::[color=#FF0000]adobo[/color]:thumbsup: :arrow::[color=#FF0000]pancit[/color]:) :arrow::[color=#FF0000]cake[/color]:D [scroll][color=blue][i]BRING OUT THE REAL YOU[/i][/color] [/scroll]
just_simple18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b][i][/i][color=blue]vegtable salad and baked macaroni uuhhhmmmm delicious[/color]:)=):)=)
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Pasta I tried experimenting with the sauce, it's pretty cool. I learned to make the basic, and that is bolognaise, since then i tried to experiment wif the sauce. I learned the basic from my mom and school. :P now here i am with 5-6 kinds of sauces. :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b][i]Lumpiang Shanghai[/i] is 1 of dem. ;) [/b][/font]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahahah..cakes for me xd^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » tell me, wat food that ur good in cooking or your food specialty.. to whom did u learn it?? does it taste good after you've made it?wat do u feel about it?? ----------------------------------------

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:26

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy