• ARCHIVES 
  • » tell me, wat food that ur good in cooking or your food specialty.. to whom did u learn it?? does it taste good after you've made it?wat do u feel about it?? ----------------------------------------

Pages: 12

tell me, wat food that ur good in cooking or your food specialty.. to whom did u learn it?? does it taste good after you've made it?wat do u feel about it?? ----------------------------------------

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

tell me, wat food that ur good in cooking or your food specialty.. to whom did u learn it?? does it taste good after you've made it?wat do u feel about it?? ----------------------------------------

tell me, wat food that ur good in cooking or your food specialty.. to whom did u learn it?? does it taste good after you've made it?wat do u feel about it?? ----------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]i know, lots of you pipz know how to cook..^^[/b] so, site it here.. mine is... [quote]bihon..my mom taught me how.. & it tastes gud coz dey've gave me a very nyc compliment..hehe i feel so hapi 'bout it of course!!!^_^[/quote]
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: tell me, wat food that ur good in cooking or your food specialty.. to whom did u learn it?? does it taste good after you've made it?wat do u feel about it?? ----------------------------------------

EGG hahahha she always like scramble thats my specialty for my gf hahha

Last edited by dreadcloud1 (2008-11-14 19:26:58)

renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: tell me, wat food that ur good in cooking or your food specialty.. to whom did u learn it?? does it taste good after you've made it?wat do u feel about it?? ----------------------------------------

[b][color=orange]Mine is Afritada ala Renjie (named by me) coz I experiment some Spices that taste good when added to afritada like mushrooms =3 [/color][/b]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

noodles and fried foods!!! =D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

caldereta and carbonara!!! yummy!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

for me, I can cook good tasting afritada, and an adobo with a style. In fact, I have entered the recipe of my adobo version in my blog and the title of the entry is "Adobo with a Style"
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

hmm, noodles, hotdogs and fried rich, purely on experimental basis. :wow:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

pork adobo and spaghetti! =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I love pastas, especially [i]Pancit Canton.[/i] :thumbsup:[/b]
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my specialties are baked mac, spag, lasagna, etc.. anything pasta =) uhmm for deserts... refrigerated cake, cookies and brownies :D :penguin:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mine is " Regal Pudding" Regal is a Biscuit in my country. so it's a Biscuit Pudding:D I learn it from my Mom,My Mom learn it from My Grandma :D it's Nice~ :D Also My Family's Own Recipe of Spicy Gulai the spicy flavour is number 1 in this world. makes even my tongue which is a Spicy addict feels like gonna Explode!:D
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=renjie1992]Mine is Afritada ala Renjie (named by me) coz I experiment some Spices that taste good when added to afritada like mushrooms =3[/quote] i like ur food name... :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i can cook pansit guisado and palabok... i also have my own recipe. bloody shrimps (i just named it that cause i really don't know what to call it! hehe) it shrimps, tomato sauce, ketchup and my special ingredient! :eh: i just love cooking!!!

Last edited by gengskie (2008-11-22 21:30:42)

princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i cook pasta but i add some other food in there .. but my family says its yummy and i taste it myself its super yummy!!! and i feel good when other people says its good :D:D:lol::lol:
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My food speciality is... Fried Noodle's and Fried Rice.. =D That's simple??>< :eh:.... yeah that's simple.. :D:thumbsup:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My specialties are chicken and pork adobo, beef steak, barbecue, tuna casserole, sweet and sour fish fillet, and my favorite pizza rolling! :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^someday, i'll ask your "services" to cook for our party :D @T: i can also cook "pansit", some varieties like: - guisado - lomi - bihon - miki-bihon - bihonke
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i can cook pinoy style adobo, cakes :D and beef stew. and other drinks like shakes and coffee mixes (it do counts as recipe right?) hehe ... i am planning to have my bar when i am contended to my life in the future :D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I think my specialties are Spaghetti ala Eney.. :lol: and Adobong Pacham.. :wow: :lol: Gee.. i don't..i don't even know if i can cook them that good.. :lol: urghh.. aw. i forgot.. the Pacham Chicken.. :lol: dang.. i invented that.. :lol: one of my experiments.. :D

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-12-08 22:13:48)

blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

noodles too and a bit of fried food. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » tell me, wat food that ur good in cooking or your food specialty.. to whom did u learn it?? does it taste good after you've made it?wat do u feel about it?? ----------------------------------------

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:39

[ 10 queries - 0.507 second ]
Privacy Policy