• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhhmm.. for me gurls.. coz it is in the history that the reasons of the fall of great men are cheating women..:ninja:..:wallbash:

Pages: 123

uhhmm.. for me gurls.. coz it is in the history that the reasons of the fall of great men are cheating women..:ninja:..:wallbash:

Yukari61
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: uhhmm.. for me gurls.. coz it is in the history that the reasons of the fall of great men are cheating women..:ninja:..:wallbash:

Admitted its the girls.. But in a way they dont mean it! =) ryt girls?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: uhhmm.. for me gurls.. coz it is in the history that the reasons of the fall of great men are cheating women..:ninja:..:wallbash:

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Grls 4 me of cors. =D [/b][/font]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

boys - they were the first humans on earth haha
vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hmmm..... Actually, there is no definite answer. Majority said is a [b]boys[/b] who cheated first. (according to the respondents which all are girls). For boys, they said [b]girls[/b] cheated first. Some has the point. But do you still believe in what your saying? That will depend on the situation and reason. =):thumbsup:
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yea.. boys.. =)
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

boys do. then girls cheat to get even.
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=vanraid]Hmmm..... Actually, there is no definite answer. Majority said is a boys who cheated first. (according to the respondents which all are girls). For boys, they said girls cheated first. Some has the point. But do you still believe in what your saying? That will depend on the situation and reason.[/quote] agree bro :thumbsup:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=vanraid]Hmmm..... Actually, there is no definite answer. Majority said is a boys who cheated first. (according to the respondents which all are girls). For boys, they said girls cheated first. Some has the point. But do you still believe in what your saying? That will depend on the situation and reason.[/quote] I agree with him...
raph999
» n00b
1969-12-31

the devil?adasdasdasasdasdasd
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hmm hard to tell there has been human life for over 3,000 years........there is no records for who started it.but theres a stronger possibilaty that it was............guys.because the devil temps you to do things....like when eve bit the apple then shared it it with adam.....We will never know who started the cheating...
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bOis do.. ay ay.. isiit?! =D
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohh tu be fair ? its both :eh:
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ofcurse boys... ^_^... they are the best cheaters in the whole world.. =):thumbsup:
iceman11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

based on personal exp, HE DID and it was Valentines too dude, that just sucked
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't know.. i never do that
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Grls of cors, agree? =D [/b][/font]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think girls..ahaha.. jas an opinion..^_^
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

boys :arrow: they're the first humans on earth hhahaha :P
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Boys, they're easily tempted. =) Sometimes, girls.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

anyone can be a cheater. regardless of sex =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhhmm.. for me gurls.. coz it is in the history that the reasons of the fall of great men are cheating women..:ninja:..:wallbash:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:26

[ 9 queries - 0.706 second ]
Privacy Policy