• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhhmm.. for me gurls.. coz it is in the history that the reasons of the fall of great men are cheating women..:ninja:..:wallbash:

Pages: 123

uhhmm.. for me gurls.. coz it is in the history that the reasons of the fall of great men are cheating women..:ninja:..:wallbash:

bad_boy20
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

uhhmm.. for me gurls.. coz it is in the history that the reasons of the fall of great men are cheating women..:ninja:..:wallbash:

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-07-14 14:14:57)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: uhhmm.. for me gurls.. coz it is in the history that the reasons of the fall of great men are cheating women..:ninja:..:wallbash:

[i]sometymes gerls~~[/i] [b]manytymes[/b] [i]BOYS~!! wakaka~~ Its true bhaa~~[/i]
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: uhhmm.. for me gurls.. coz it is in the history that the reasons of the fall of great men are cheating women..:ninja:..:wallbash:

boys!! arghhh.. :mad:
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

boys.. boys are easily got tempted..^_^
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

If I know, If you're a girl then you would say boys. Then if you are a boy, then I must say that you'd mention girls. ~ ~ ~ @topic: [u]Girls.[/u]
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: boys errgh!!! [im numb}..
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok.. we admit that we are easily tempted.. but the gurls are the one hu make the reason for us guys to be tempted..:lol:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

of course boys..haha..just kidding.. i think both...infact cheating it's not only a girl or a boy thing,but it depends on the person..!!!
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dunno. yea. i admit sometimes i cheat. :D but mostly boys. haha!:lol:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

boys.. because boys are boys.. hmp.:wallbash:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dess29]boys.. because boys are boys.. hmp.:wallbash:[/quote] [b][color=blue]I agree sis....eventhough im a boy.....[/b][/color]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

boys because one of the friend of my friend said that [b]girls are toys!!!!!!!!![/b] :evil:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Boys.. =D of course.. they started it.. why?.. because they don't get contented.. :wallbash: i mean hello! there are so many girls in this world right now.. the number of girls is like 15-20% larger than the number of boys.. :P so.. they cheat.. they love two or three women at a time.. =) and one more thing.. ahahaha.. the world is running out of boys.. =D so.. ehem.. :lol: you Boys are sooo lucky.. =) because we girls.. hahaha.. we would really die just for you to love us.. :eh: :wasted: amfff.. just my opinion.. :lol: __________________________________________________________________ i guess.. i know who will win here.. :lol: the ones who started the cheating.. :lol: remember.. we are many.. and you boys.. hahaha.. you are just few.. :eh: :P[/b] [b]:arrow: edited.. aww.. peace with you boys.. :lol: :D we are friends.. :lol: kidding.. (: well.. hahaha.. screw me.. i am just giving my own opinion.. :D[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-11-18 23:33:55)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me its girl. =D Want some example? a good example of that is our president now :rolleyes:
jeckzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

girl...best example is eve =|
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: dondon read my post dear.. :eh: =D @T : still Boys.. :angry:[/b]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Mostly~ [b]Boys[/b] Start it over~~
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

someboys and more girls. remember the ratio 1:3 =D
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup... boys start first...
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

where is the tally why boys start first???????experience is not enough to say boys start first! the ratio is 1:3 =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhhmm.. for me gurls.. coz it is in the history that the reasons of the fall of great men are cheating women..:ninja:..:wallbash:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:23

[ 10 queries - 0.526 second ]
Privacy Policy