• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=blue]i was raised both of my parents.. if you're not raised by ur own parents plz xplain it to uz i'd lyk to hear it from 'ya.. [quote]Mods if there are similar thread to this u can delete th

Pages: 12345..5

[color=blue]i was raised both of my parents.. if you're not raised by ur own parents plz xplain it to uz i'd lyk to hear it from 'ya.. [quote]Mods if there are similar thread to this u can delete th

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=blue]i was raised both of my parents.. if you're not raised by ur own parents plz xplain it to uz i'd lyk to hear it from 'ya.. [quote]Mods if there are similar thread to this u can delete th

[color=blue]i was raised both of my parents.. if you're not raised by ur own parents plz xplain it to uz i'd lyk to hear it from 'ya.. [quote]Mods if there are similar thread to this u can delete this..thanks!![/quote] [/color]

Last edited by pink_yeng (2008-11-16 09:55:07)

KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=blue]i was raised both of my parents.. if you're not raised by ur own parents plz xplain it to uz i'd lyk to hear it from 'ya.. [quote]Mods if there are similar thread to this u can delete th

i was raised by my parents. :D :D :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [color=blue]i was raised both of my parents.. if you're not raised by ur own parents plz xplain it to uz i'd lyk to hear it from 'ya.. [quote]Mods if there are similar thread to this u can delete th

I was raised by my grandparents with my uncles. well, that's because my parents are divorse and my mom had to work abroad to support my needs.
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][quote=+._ROCEL_.+]I was raised by my grandparents with my uncles. well, that's because my parents are divorse and my mom had to work abroad to support my needs.[/quote] aww..so wat happen 2 r dad after dey've got divorced??[/color]
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i was raised by my mom and my grandma..
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=pink_yeng]aww..so wat happen 2 r dad after dey've got divorced??[/quote] he have his another family now, or should I say [b]families[/b].. well i don't care about him anymore.. hehehe :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i was raised by my parents and grandparents although at times my grandparents are the ones taking care of us
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I was raised by my [i]parents & grandparents[/i] :thumbsup: , wen i was stil a toddler. :)[/b]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I was raised by my parents and grandparents
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My [b]mom~[/b] My [b]Granny~[/b] n My [b]Aunt n Uncle~[/b] [b]No Daddy~!![/b]
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]My mom~ My Granny~ n My Aunt n Uncle~ No Daddy~!![/quote] ~where is he now??
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i was raised by my parents...
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i was raised by my ever loving parents _____________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...im proud to say that i am raised by the BEST PARENTS in the whole wide world...=)=)=) my mama and papa....:D:D:D
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of coures nothing else.. mah parents.:penguin:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My mom and grandma and kinda my dad :D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]my parents ofcourse...........[/b][/color]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]my gRandmOther in father side. hhaha :D :arrow: im so spoiled. haha :lol:[/b][/align]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]When i born i raised by my parents.. :) until 6th yr i raised by my grandmother and grandfather =( [spoiler]becoz of school thing[/spoiler] until 11th yr i back beeing raise again by my parents!! ^^[/b][/align]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Me, I was raised by my parents, until now I'm still dependent to them.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=blue]i was raised both of my parents.. if you're not raised by ur own parents plz xplain it to uz i'd lyk to hear it from 'ya.. [quote]Mods if there are similar thread to this u can delete th

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:22

[ 10 queries - 0.569 second ]
Privacy Policy