• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=blue]i was raised both of my parents.. if you're not raised by ur own parents plz xplain it to uz i'd lyk to hear it from 'ya.. [quote]Mods if there are similar thread to this u can delete th

Pages: 112345

[color=blue]i was raised both of my parents.. if you're not raised by ur own parents plz xplain it to uz i'd lyk to hear it from 'ya.. [quote]Mods if there are similar thread to this u can delete th

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=blue]i was raised both of my parents.. if you're not raised by ur own parents plz xplain it to uz i'd lyk to hear it from 'ya.. [quote]Mods if there are similar thread to this u can delete th

[quote=jieduck]I was raised by my parents. Unfortunately, both my mom and pop are already gone.. .[/quote] [color=#FF0066][font=century Gothic]whoa, wat do u min GONE??u min dey passed away??[/color][/font]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [color=blue]i was raised both of my parents.. if you're not raised by ur own parents plz xplain it to uz i'd lyk to hear it from 'ya.. [quote]Mods if there are similar thread to this u can delete th

when my mom and dad are on their work when i was still young, i was raised by my grandparents and some of my uncles and aunts. but during their break, they also raised me.
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

by my parents. :D
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i was raised by a pack of wolves like that boy in jungle book :D just kidding í was raised by my parents :wasted:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i was raised by my parents! since my first appearance in this world.. :eh:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img] [i][color=hotpink]Well.. Parents of course![/color][/i] [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Also our relatives, dey'v helped us. :) [/b]
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

both my parents =|
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

parents and my grandma :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I was raised by my Mom,dad and grandparents. :D My dad's the one who sends me to school and he bought this PC. :D My mom and grandparents give me the other needs already.
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

mhaii parents of course.. and thank god bcoz they r ;]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i was raised by my parents. :)
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i was raised by my parents,,
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Raised by my aunt. lola & parents my aunt & lola raised me till my 8th and den finally my parents..
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my parents!!.., love em'
Crazyham-ham
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=empurpled]My super duper mom raised me! I'm ever so thankful for her.[/quote] I was raised by my parent's cool parent's :cool:
-xXhAzeLLeXx-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I was Raised by my Parents :D=):thumbsup:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Parents.............. :) :) :)
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my parents :D :D :D :D
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my lovable parents =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=blue]i was raised both of my parents.. if you're not raised by ur own parents plz xplain it to uz i'd lyk to hear it from 'ya.. [quote]Mods if there are similar thread to this u can delete th

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:07

[ 9 queries - 0.494 second ]
Privacy Policy