• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi I'm new here .. I'm Christal by the way I'm 14 year old I'm from the Philippines(Las Pinas) I'm here to learn how to make layouts and i hope its pretty easy! anyways hoped I'm welcomed :D

Pages: 12

Hi I'm new here .. I'm Christal by the way I'm 14 year old I'm from the Philippines(Las Pinas) I'm here to learn how to make layouts and i hope its pretty easy! anyways hoped I'm welcomed :D

doki_doki
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi I'm new here .. I'm Christal by the way I'm 14 year old I'm from the Philippines(Las Pinas) I'm here to learn how to make layouts and i hope its pretty easy! anyways hoped I'm welcomed :D

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hi I'm new here .. I'm Christal by the way I'm 14 year old I'm from the Philippines(Las Pinas) I'm here to learn how to make layouts and i hope its pretty easy! anyways hoped I'm welcomed :D

Hi there Christal! welcome here in FTalk! since your gaol is to learn how to make layouts my advise for yah is you need to have a lot of patience. =) and also don't forget to read the rules and always follow them.
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hi I'm new here .. I'm Christal by the way I'm 14 year old I'm from the Philippines(Las Pinas) I'm here to learn how to make layouts and i hope its pretty easy! anyways hoped I'm welcomed :D

[align=center][b][i]nice 2 see yah Christal :D wow cute name~ hehehe welcome 2 FS Talk ^^ be active in here~ and don't forget 2 follow da rule's :cool: i'm cha, also 14yo hope we can b a good friends! c yah :D[/i][/b][/align]
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi Ate Rocel thanks for the welcome :) oh i see so i need to be patience OK :D yea i know the rules already cause i read them :)
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oh hi Christal welcome to Ftalk hope you learn more things here anyways enjoy :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=doki_doki]hi Ate Rocel thanks for the welcome oh i see so i need to be patience OK yea i know the rules already cause i read them[/quote] Ahehe. ur welcome. wow. how'd you know that i'm older than you?.. anyway. i'm just one year older so no need to call me "ate" "sis" or "rocxii" will do.. ehehe :lol: enjoy posting! ;)
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to setsunacha: heheh thanks :redface: i know its a nice name :) ok i read it na :D and thanks for the welcome :D to Ate stef: haha yea thanks for the welcoming :D [quote=+._ROCEL_.+]Ahehe. ur welcome. wow. how'd you know that i'm older than you?.. anyway. i'm just one year older so no need to call me "ate" "sis" or "rocxii" will do.. ehehe :lol: enjoy posting! ;)[/quote] heheh I'm good at knowing the age when i see the picture :) and i'm a bit childish and i like calling anyone even one year older than me "Ate" <3 :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=doki_doki]heheh I'm good at knowing the age when i see the picture and i'm a bit childish and i like calling anyone even one year older than me "Ate" <3[/quote] ohh.. isee. hehe ok. just call me watever u want if ur comfortable with it. hehe. see yah around sis!
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: hy wellcome in forum and enjoy posting here..... :eh:
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=chie_tha]:arrow: hy wellcome in forum and enjoy posting here..... :eh:[/quote] hi chie_tha thanks for welcoming me :) yea I'll really enjoy posting here :) [quote=+._ROCEL_.+]ohh.. isee. hehe ok. just call me watever u want if ur comfortable with it. hehe. see yah around sis![/quote] ok :D
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]Welcome to [b]Friendster Talk[/b] Enjoy posting,See you around,[/align]
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jc624]Welcome to Friendster Talk Enjoy posting,See you around,[/quote] thanks for the welcome :D
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ei..!welcome to family dude.!hehe..!stay active and participate to the forums and read the rules and regulations..!:eh:[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello doki_doki welcome to friendstertalk. thanks for visiting. enjoy your stay here God Bless ;)
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: to Zachiru thanks for the welcome and ok! :D:D :arrow: to dondon thanks for the welcome and your welcome i guess??? :D:D:O
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]Welcome to fstalk....keep safe.......[/b][/color]
jay_chou
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk plizz enjoy in here read rules b4 posting
rhownjohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :thumbsup:
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: to [b]Jesusfreaks[/b]: Thanks for the welcome [i]wow you must love jesus[/i] :arrow: to [b]Jay_chou[/b]:thanks for the welcome [i]is that your real name?[/i]:doubt::doubt: :arrow: to [b]Rhownjohn[/b]: Thanks ... :paranoid: so short :( I'm sad :crybaby:

Last edited by doki_doki (2008-11-19 09:06:59)

-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. hope u'll enjoy, and i bet u will :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi I'm new here .. I'm Christal by the way I'm 14 year old I'm from the Philippines(Las Pinas) I'm here to learn how to make layouts and i hope its pretty easy! anyways hoped I'm welcomed :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:34

[ 10 queries - 0.486 second ]
Privacy Policy