• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi I'm new here .. I'm Christal by the way I'm 14 year old I'm from the Philippines(Las Pinas) I'm here to learn how to make layouts and i hope its pretty easy! anyways hoped I'm welcomed :D

Pages: 12

Hi I'm new here .. I'm Christal by the way I'm 14 year old I'm from the Philippines(Las Pinas) I'm here to learn how to make layouts and i hope its pretty easy! anyways hoped I'm welcomed :D

QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi I'm new here .. I'm Christal by the way I'm 14 year old I'm from the Philippines(Las Pinas) I'm here to learn how to make layouts and i hope its pretty easy! anyways hoped I'm welcomed :D

welcome to ftalk ^^
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi I'm new here .. I'm Christal by the way I'm 14 year old I'm from the Philippines(Las Pinas) I'm here to learn how to make layouts and i hope its pretty easy! anyways hoped I'm welcomed :D

:arrow: to -RACH: thanks! yea i'm having fun already :P :arrow: to QuEen27: thanks for the welcome :D
-Infamouz-
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=right][color=gray][b]`` Welcome to FTalk... =) ` enjoii posting ` don't forget to follow teh [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]rulexx[/url] ` kip seyf `` ciao... =|[/align][/color][/b]
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-Infamouz-][align=right][color=gray]`` Welcome to FTalk... =) ` enjoii posting ` don't forget to follow teh rulexx ` kip seyf `` ciao... =|[/align][/color][/quote] thanks haha :D yea i read it already so its okay :D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Christal, helow and welcum to Fstalk :D, enjoy posting here okiee!! lweiz obey the rules alweiz be cool :cool:, hehe well c yah around :D
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk [b]Christal.[/b]! [u]have fun posting. read the rules.[/u] [i]see ya round! hope we cud be frnds. =) [/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi I'm new here .. I'm Christal by the way I'm 14 year old I'm from the Philippines(Las Pinas) I'm here to learn how to make layouts and i hope its pretty easy! anyways hoped I'm welcomed :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:33

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy