• ARCHIVES 
  • » this is just to know you more if who you are.. me,i'm proud to say i'm a mama's boy coz i grew up with my mom.. and she's the one who sacrifices in raising me up and got educated.. :D

Pages: 1234

this is just to know you more if who you are.. me,i'm proud to say i'm a mama's boy coz i grew up with my mom.. and she's the one who sacrifices in raising me up and got educated.. :D

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this is just to know you more if who you are.. me,i'm proud to say i'm a mama's boy coz i grew up with my mom.. and she's the one who sacrifices in raising me up and got educated.. :D

neither! kuyas boy..:D:D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: this is just to know you more if who you are.. me,i'm proud to say i'm a mama's boy coz i grew up with my mom.. and she's the one who sacrifices in raising me up and got educated.. :D

i am daddy s girl .. i guess ~
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

neither i am alone since i am a baby used to it, never been accompanied by parents haha :D
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wakeke, How Did <33 Know I'ma [b]Mama's Boy[/b] :Ox [sub]Lawll*[/sub] Yeah, Em' A Mama's Boy :D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Daddy's Girl..! Yeah, me and my dad get along so much especially when we're out of the house like going to anywhere around the city..but I'm also close to my mom since she's the one I shared my troubles with. :D
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm a papa's gurl:D ma dad is kind and calm..he he
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

grandma's boii. :) :)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Im a papa's Girl. :D:D
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

me? mama's girl. LOL-- haha :]]
DeeSakashita
» n00b
1969-12-31

`Daddy`s Baby Girl. :] `Ahaha!! :] My kuya is a Mommy`s Boy `and my sis is a Mommy`s Baby. xD `and, my daddy`s a cool dad. xD `he always try to make us four happy. :D `specially me. :D `But of course, I love my mom, too. :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mama's girl, i guess. :D
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Mommy's girl :)
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm a daddy's girl? Actually I'm spoiled to both of my parents bec. I'm an only child.
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mamaboy.......
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Daddy`s girl :D
micslovesherhaters
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I prefer my mom. LOL.
elainetherese
» FTalker
1969-12-31

none of the above.. i'm a mama's girl :)
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm daddy's gurl :) i miss my dad.. huhuh
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mum's awesome.....so Mamaboy
personage.imperfection
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Papa's girl :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this is just to know you more if who you are.. me,i'm proud to say i'm a mama's boy coz i grew up with my mom.. and she's the one who sacrifices in raising me up and got educated.. :D

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:44

[ 9 queries - 0.609 second ]
Privacy Policy