• ARCHIVES 
  • » this is just to know you more if who you are.. me,i'm proud to say i'm a mama's boy coz i grew up with my mom.. and she's the one who sacrifices in raising me up and got educated.. :D

Pages: 11234

this is just to know you more if who you are.. me,i'm proud to say i'm a mama's boy coz i grew up with my mom.. and she's the one who sacrifices in raising me up and got educated.. :D

Ayieeen
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this is just to know you more if who you are.. me,i'm proud to say i'm a mama's boy coz i grew up with my mom.. and she's the one who sacrifices in raising me up and got educated.. :D

papa and mama's girl :lol3: :lol3: (ohh i think so) :xixi:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: this is just to know you more if who you are.. me,i'm proud to say i'm a mama's boy coz i grew up with my mom.. and she's the one who sacrifices in raising me up and got educated.. :D

DAD. [i]I'm spoiled :evil:[/i]
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mama!!! because i dont have a choice.. my father's already in heaven long time ago. =(
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mama! :D
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mama Boy larh....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this is just to know you more if who you are.. me,i'm proud to say i'm a mama's boy coz i grew up with my mom.. and she's the one who sacrifices in raising me up and got educated.. :D

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:58

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy