• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=pink] Is t about time to allow? Yes or No. and Why? [i] remeber, we are talking about FILIPINO families [/i][/color]

Pages: 12

[color=pink] Is t about time to allow? Yes or No. and Why? [i] remeber, we are talking about FILIPINO families [/i][/color]

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=pink] Is t about time to allow? Yes or No. and Why? [i] remeber, we are talking about FILIPINO families [/i][/color]

Last edited by endlezluver16 (2008-11-20 02:28:29)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [color=pink] Is t about time to allow? Yes or No. and Why? [i] remeber, we are talking about FILIPINO families [/i][/color]

i don't know mine is a no no, but i'm okay with that. I have lots of time anyway :]
pretzkul
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=pink] Is t about time to allow? Yes or No. and Why? [i] remeber, we are talking about FILIPINO families [/i][/color]

i think no..same of her ^ reason..
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dunno really. i think it depends to your parents. my parents are not so strict. they just wanna repect what i want & what i feel. but anyways, they knew that i have a BF.
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it depends to the parents... mine are strict..but i'm ok with that...
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no because teenagers can't concentrate on their studies...:/
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=leslie815]no because teenagers can't concentrate on their studies...:/[/quote] [color=pink] maybe. but it depends. [/color]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

N0, we're too young for that thing :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it really depends on the assessment of the parents if their child is ready for a commitment
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: y not? it's not about the age it's about their children's capability of handling a relationship.. parents can allow them but they don't have to. i mean, if they really don't want their children to have relationships, then it's up to them. but for it'll be good if they will allow us 'cause it's a part of our "teenage life" if they really are concern, they will allow us for us to learn and evolve in this world by our own way.. well, if we fail, then it's the time for them to help us and teach us what's right or wrong. but as long as nothing bad's happening, then it's good. and instead of being sooo strict about this, it's better that they are "in" on this stuff and guiding us at the same time.. =)
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it depends on the situation though... well, if the bf is mature enough for her, why not? ;)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]I agree w/ dem, it depends though. :) [/b][/font]
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think it's on the parents... heheh.. it depends :D
gc0mzz05
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]as long as the relationship don't go into the extremes. anyways, it's up to the parents. mine are strict so i always keep my relationships secret...[/align]
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no. because [b]TRUE LOVE WAiTS[/b]. they should study first ;') [align=center][/align]

Last edited by ijahcamille (2009-01-27 02:58:08)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=endlezluver16]remeber, we are talking about FILIPINO families[/quote] if this is for Filipino families only, then I believe that it is not suited here, it should be at the Philippine Section instead. [b]REPORTED[/b] for moving the topic to appropriate section.
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=left]i think, it depends on the family. wether they like it or not. but, yeah, i have the same issue here. haha:)[/align]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it depends :thumbsup:
julyus01
» n00b
1969-12-31

dapat lang namn.. as long as na.. d nila napapabayaan..obligations nila!!!TAMA ba??? :):):)
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

depende kung ilang taon na mga anak nla =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=pink] Is t about time to allow? Yes or No. and Why? [i] remeber, we are talking about FILIPINO families [/i][/color]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:51

[ 10 queries - 0.529 second ]
Privacy Policy