• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there any member familiar with taga lipa are! That can be seen on you browser name..

Pages: 12

Is there any member familiar with taga lipa are! That can be seen on you browser name..

Reur
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Is there any member familiar with taga lipa are! That can be seen on you browser name..

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Is there any member familiar with taga lipa are! That can be seen on you browser name..

Err. i also have that one for quite a long time.. dunno what it is actually so i don't really mind it.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Is there any member familiar with taga lipa are! That can be seen on you browser name..

If you're infected.. and need to know about this.. [quote][b]Read this.. :idea: [/b] [b]Winning the fight against the “TAGA LIPA ARE Virus”[/b] http://sirmartin.wordpress.com/2007/03/03/winning-the-fight-against-the-taga-lipa-are-virus/[/quote]

Last edited by Padme (2007-06-12 10:50:44)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Me and my classmates' favorite Internet Cafe at school was infected with this virus. A couple of my friends' computers were infected when they inserted their USB from the infected computer and then copying a file to their PC. This has to be one of the lamest kiddie-virus there is. I think it was just a student from Lipa who was the one who 'edited' that virus. One of the things it does is append the words "TAGA LIPA ARE" on the title bar of your IE browser. It also prevents you from accessing your harddisk drives through double-clicking (so you'll gonna have to right-click and choose Open to to the job). Not really much of a threat, but its quite annoying. =|
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Woah.. so it was a virus after all [well i also thought it was a virus but i don't know what to do so i just don't mind it]
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@padme: I download that removal tool from GMTristan on his blog! So i already test it! I can say it is not effective! After i used it the,Ok the browser name is back to normal!! When i restart it Still, the virus is there!! I conclude that the removal too only clean the registry!! http://gmtristan.blogspot.com/2007/05/public-service-virus-alert.html Do you already try it?? @FoRsAkEnKiD :It's really annoying, after TAGA LIPA ARE spread some people find out the script and re-edit it MAMATAY NA ANG TAGA LIPA... and now most of computer shop here in cavite have that script... @aRies04991: I think it is not already a virus because my my anti virus dont detect it(AVG).. My computer infected of MAMATAY NA ANG TAGA LIPA... I tried to find out where is it!!! And i found at the C:\\ The script actually have 2 files autorun.inf and desktop.ini.vbs But still i have in my computer, i cant delete it... If your PC or Harddisk infected of MAMATAY NA ANG TAGA LIPA.. Run Notepad and Point to your flash disk or your hard disk and type the file name desktop.ini.vbs and now you can see the code....

Last edited by Reur (2007-06-14 03:29:44)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

But the removal tool given at ate padme's link worked at me.. the TAGA LIPA ARE is now gone in my pc
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Still the script is on my computer!! Do you like it!! I will post the code!! Juzt kidding.. Did the removal tool to taga lipa are is the same to Mamatay n ang taga lipa...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]i dunno that it's a virus until my uncle reformatted my pc. it's not much of a trouble though. i had it since march then just this may i saw my desktop with a notepad named LIPA ARE VIRUS with content: [/b] [quote]Delete all files named: FS6519.dll.vbs[/quote] [b]it was just then when i realized it's a virus. my browsers are okay now. doesnt have TAGA LIPA ARE! appended.[/b]
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup dude .. its a modified virus . I Saw THis Virus A Long Long Time Ago .. The Real Caption Behind That Virus is " Your Computer Is Infected With " i forgot the rest and then some guy in Lipa .. changed the caption .. My Tip is Just Find The Best Anti Virus out there and keep your Computer Updated . DONT Reformat always take it as a last thing you would do .. .. :)

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2007-06-15 11:36:34)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Freelance6969]yup dude .. its a modified virus . matagal na matagal na virus yan dude .. ang talagang nakalagay dyan eh ... " Your Computer is Infected ..... " i forgot the rest and then some guy in Lipa .. changed the caption .. daw .. My Tip is Just Find The Best Anti Virus out there and keep your Computer Updated . wag kayong mag reformat .. ... sayang eh ..[/quote] :arrow: [b]yeah. Btw, Kindly post in English. :cool: [/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Please avoid posting in tagalog. [/b] :idea: =) [i]You can only post in tagalog at the Philippines section.[/i] Kindly edit your post to [u]English[/u] so everyone can understand you. Thanks!

Last edited by Padme (2007-06-15 11:02:47)

marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol, a lot of pc shops here has that kind of virus, i thought it was just somekind of sharing of pirated os
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ nope it is not in the OS either it is pirated!! Because it is a visual basic script! if im not mistaken.. It is possible to spread this script thru friendster..
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm .. you can spread the virus everywhere ! hehehe .. But Commonly The Virus Is Spread Via External Flash Drives ..... its a worm .... well someone taught me how to manipulate it ! and change its name ... tip : To Find This Virus You Must Know THe Date You Got The [b]Taga Lipa Are[/b] Caption In Your Browser Then In The Search Thingy Key In the Date and then search *dll and then voila !!! hahaha .. you will see all the taga lipa are scripts .. in your pc hehehe and then as i said you can change the caption to something else hihihi.... :D
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

But where can the flashdisk got the script? The net first ryt?
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Most probably. But as said earlier, you can infect PC's with that virus thru Flash Drives, so there's also a possibility that the 'original' virus files came from the virus-maker's Flash Drive =|
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anyways.. have you already removed it Reur? coz i was able to remove it again at out other computers..
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope!! Even i use the tool! It will came back after i restart!! Is the tool for "TAGA LIPA ARE" and "MAMATAY NA ANG TAGA LIPA" is the same!!
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ I think those two virii are just the same, the difference is just that the other one is the 'edited' version of the other, so i guess the tool will work for those two. I wasnt able to use the tool so I dont know how it works.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there any member familiar with taga lipa are! That can be seen on you browser name..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:04

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy