• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there any member familiar with taga lipa are! That can be seen on you browser name..

Pages: 12

Is there any member familiar with taga lipa are! That can be seen on you browser name..

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Is there any member familiar with taga lipa are! That can be seen on you browser name..

I think the [i]Taga Lipa Are[/i] is a virus spead on YM? :wallbash:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-06-21 05:25:17)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Is there any member familiar with taga lipa are! That can be seen on you browser name..

Yup .. din .. but i dont think its the taga lipa are.. BEWARE OF THE LINKS .. that you see like photo vacations .. new pics.. ... all it did to me when i clicked the link was .my username sent messages like " FU ALL .. to all in my messengers list together with a link attached to it .. so just Be careful guys " :eh:

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2007-06-21 11:52:36)

dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to solve ur problem. better use firefox instead! hehehe
sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I have the same problem with you guys. But it's written as "Hacked by pokemon" and not "TAGA LIPA ARE" and it is displayed in my IE's title bar too that's why I switched to FF.
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tagalipa ari is a modified version of godzilla .vbs worm. its an autorun vbs worm that hijack and/or rename the titlebar of the browser. it creates all autorun script on all your drives. i think i found a thread here before that works fine. just use the search function on this section and you will see a lot of related thread.
infoseeker
» n00b
1969-12-31

step-by-step [quote]ymptoms: C: drive has an [autoplay] function when right-clicked. Internet Explorer has “TAGA LIPA ARE!” in it’s title bar. Mode of Transfer: USB, Fixed/Portable HDD Target: Internet Explorer, Registry, MSConfig, Autorun.inf Effects: Every Mass Storage Device linked to the infected PC will be inserted with an autorun file which will trigger the Windows Scripting Service to run its main file “FS6519.dll.vbs”, which is marked as a system file and is in the root directory of the Drive. Open My Computer -> Tools Menu -> Folder Options -> View Tab: Select: Show hidden Files and Folders Uncheck: Hide Extensions for known file type and Hide Protected operating system Click Yes Then OK. You will see an autorun.inf and FS6519.dll.vbs in all your harddrives. Delete ALL of them. If it says that something is using the program. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del and go to processes, end ALL wscript.exe Open MSConfig and under startup, uncheck the trojan’s startup entry, [FS6519]. Click Start > Run and then type regedit delete [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\FS6519] key, and modify [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Window Title”,”TAGA LIPA ARE!”] key to remove the nuisance in IExplorer. OR go to Edit -> Find and type FS6519.dll.vbs. Edit the found registry by selecting the name, ryt click and modify, remove the last two strings which is wscript.exe and FS6519.dll.vbs and click OK. If finished, press F3 and it will search again for another, just do the same thing until nothing is found in your registry. If you are done with the FS6519.dll.vbs, its time for the TAGA LIPA ARE! be edited in your IE, type the string on the search again then it will show up the IE title … modify then type anything you like or better delete it. Have a Nice FREE Virus Trojan Day!!![/quote] or try this one <">
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

To protect your pc from this kind of virus, turn off your autorun and never double click the icon of your usb (instead right-click it and click explore). this virus triggers every time you double click the disk drive or every time an autorun occur. once the script runs, it will create another script to all the disk drive on your pc and then edits your pc's registry, it Also disabled your task manager and MS-DOS prompt. (The script disabled your task manager and MS-DOS prompt to prevent you from terminating the script during runtime and delete it through MS-DOS prompt. ) once your pc is infected, the script will run on its own every time your pc boots up and everytime you click a disk drive that is infected. you can't modify the script through notepad nor stop the script during runtime unless you have the necessary to tools to stop it and modify it.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my schoolmate had been infected with this virus... but now its gone.. thanks to padme.. :D
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think the creator of this virus was so angry at residents of lipa,rizal tsk,tsk,tsk :smoke:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there any member familiar with taga lipa are! That can be seen on you browser name..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:27

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy