• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] okay, we are talking about the hardest project here... that means.. :arrow: you've cried :arrow: stayed overnight :arrow: cursed at it okay.... the hardest project i've ever done is the [i] uyay

Pages: 12

[b] okay, we are talking about the hardest project here... that means.. :arrow: you've cried :arrow: stayed overnight :arrow: cursed at it okay.... the hardest project i've ever done is the [i] uyay

eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b] okay, we are talking about the hardest project here... that means.. :arrow: you've cried :arrow: stayed overnight :arrow: cursed at it okay.... the hardest project i've ever done is the [i] uyay

[b] okay, we are talking about the hardest project here... that means.. :arrow: you've cried :arrow: stayed overnight :arrow: cursed at it okay.... the hardest project i've ever done is the [i] uyayi [/i]... well, that is like a swing were people sleep... it's somewhat tied between two trees... =| well, if you got mistake there, you'll repeat knitting it all over again... :angry: [/b]
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b] okay, we are talking about the hardest project here... that means.. :arrow: you've cried :arrow: stayed overnight :arrow: cursed at it okay.... the hardest project i've ever done is the [i] uyay

my hardest project i ever made is my thesis i made it all by myself no groupmates from softbound to hardbound i thought i cant finish it but thanks God He helped me.
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [b] okay, we are talking about the hardest project here... that means.. :arrow: you've cried :arrow: stayed overnight :arrow: cursed at it okay.... the hardest project i've ever done is the [i] uyay

Ahm. Mine, investigatory project. :crybaby: Ampf! Approval sheet [i]pa lang![/i] I really want to cry. Sorry, just a junior. :cry:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

our individual modular investigatory project d**n it, it was really annoying. because i have spent days of sleepless nights and tiring research then to our presentation. my project was rejected because of the error made by my laboratory partner *whaaat? i was like that but when i fixed the errors, my project went to the division science exhibit :D ehehe it wasn't a rejected one anymore :D
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] yeah.. the investigatory project sucks!!! i've put all my time at that project... but at the end, it's still a mess... our teacher did not gave any reputable mark on us... arrrrghh!! [/b] :mad:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I guess it was the 10 pcs. of paper rosary.. and Investigatory Projects..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Thesis 4 me, coz we'v created a Transaction Processing System project, and hardware also, dat's really tough. :) [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-30 05:04:38)

Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ I see your an IT too :D . me and my group planned to make TPS as our project then we found out most of the other groups also choose to make TPS. so we decided to make a different and not so commonly preferred system. A Student Grading System w/ a subsystem where students are allowed to access and view their grade through the web or remote pc in the school. analysis and designing phase where not that difficult though but implementing it really was the difficult part. we found many loop holes where we need to revise our codes and redesign the software again. we also lack knowledge on DBMS and php programming were we end up asking for a senior programmer to help us.
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^i think you guyz are college students, ayt? well, i'm doin thesis here in highschool, but it does not pretty seem to challenge me... :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the thesiss project.. almost everyday we print and revise it! :angry:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hardest project? maybe the first year college (first sem) marketing group thesis. coz it semmed that i didn't have groupmates. dang.. thank God i finished it on time.
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

We have two thesis this 4th year life: english and filipino.. :crybaby: We will also create webpages, it's not that hard though, but i don't have anytime! =( We will also have a theater production.... ;)
imalone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hardest projects.,, for me the case studies on diff. loops.. i cried alot coz of that geez.. 1-20 case studies full of codes.. :):):):)
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm my grd 6 project i hated my english teacher for that imagine she make us do a 3 nancy drew book report summarize every chapter and make some comic strips @_@
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Our previous chemistry project. made me totally nosebleed. T-T the project was all about global warming. we will interview a few residents in a subdivision. :retard: but when we started doing it, we felt awkward. :retard: Coz our respondents don't know what global warming is. oh-my. =| That's why we really had a hard time finishing that project. :wallbash:
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

research paper.. expensive! hypoglycaemic effect of panyawan extracts.. darn! and we have to sleep at 3 am for it! at our classmates's house.. and this entry to the intel science fair.. bad thing we were very lazy to pass.. we had to pay 80 each for the printing! urgh!.. we were sure that it will be approved.. darn laziness.
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm =| INvestigatory Project, wherein you will invent a product that is never existed here in world :lol: , very expensive, many contribtion, just to buy some ingredients~~:eh:
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]me mathim xO tired 2 dO dat :O :O :O :O :O [/align]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

its also about research works.., imagine we'll have to look for 15 titles?.. huh..:O but i think making thesis is also harD:retard:
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]IP![/b] - [i]investigatory project[/i] got to stay up all night typing, researching and experimenting with group mates. :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] okay, we are talking about the hardest project here... that means.. :arrow: you've cried :arrow: stayed overnight :arrow: cursed at it okay.... the hardest project i've ever done is the [i] uyay

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:46

[ 10 queries - 0.970 second ]
Privacy Policy