• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] okay, we are talking about the hardest project here... that means.. :arrow: you've cried :arrow: stayed overnight :arrow: cursed at it okay.... the hardest project i've ever done is the [i] uyay

Pages: 12

[b] okay, we are talking about the hardest project here... that means.. :arrow: you've cried :arrow: stayed overnight :arrow: cursed at it okay.... the hardest project i've ever done is the [i] uyay

bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b] okay, we are talking about the hardest project here... that means.. :arrow: you've cried :arrow: stayed overnight :arrow: cursed at it okay.... the hardest project i've ever done is the [i] uyay

Thesis!!!! i hate it soo much! :angry:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b] okay, we are talking about the hardest project here... that means.. :arrow: you've cried :arrow: stayed overnight :arrow: cursed at it okay.... the hardest project i've ever done is the [i] uyay

when my teacher say's that to create a [b]BABY!?[/b] OMG....ehehehe :thumbsup:
POGiNGCHiKS.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Math project when i was in 4thyear :lol: Forgt the name, sorry.
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

reviewer for our science class..hell we need to summarize the whole book then put other [i]kaekekan[/i] rrrr
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] okay, we are talking about the hardest project here... that means.. :arrow: you've cried :arrow: stayed overnight :arrow: cursed at it okay.... the hardest project i've ever done is the [i] uyay

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:43

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy