• ARCHIVES 
  • » what will you do if your GF/BF told yah that dont be too close with your (for girls=guy/for boys=girl) friends bcoz he/she is jealous.. ^^ :)

Pages: 12

what will you do if your GF/BF told yah that dont be too close with your (for girls=guy/for boys=girl) friends bcoz he/she is jealous.. ^^ :)

kyulatrixia
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what will you do if your GF/BF told yah that dont be too close with your (for girls=guy/for boys=girl) friends bcoz he/she is jealous.. ^^ :)

talk to him and make him understand the situation. boyfriend is different from a boy-friend.

Last edited by kyulatrixia (2008-12-29 06:39:41)

khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: what will you do if your GF/BF told yah that dont be too close with your (for girls=guy/for boys=girl) friends bcoz he/she is jealous.. ^^ :)

[b]let him kNow that i will not marry my friends and i will not marry him too coz im still yOung!! lolz!! haha seriously let him know wat is d difference betweEn my friends and him!! haha[/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^I'll just say.. "Why? They are just my friends. I'll not fall for them. Because im yours. And you know that. Do you?".[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what will you do if your GF/BF told yah that dont be too close with your (for girls=guy/for boys=girl) friends bcoz he/she is jealous.. ^^ :)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:36

[ 11 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy