• ARCHIVES 
  • » what will you do if your GF/BF told yah that dont be too close with your (for girls=guy/for boys=girl) friends bcoz he/she is jealous.. ^^ :)

Pages: 12

what will you do if your GF/BF told yah that dont be too close with your (for girls=guy/for boys=girl) friends bcoz he/she is jealous.. ^^ :)

imalone
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what will you do if your GF/BF told yah that dont be too close with your (for girls=guy/for boys=girl) friends bcoz he/she is jealous.. ^^ :)

hyonslayer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what will you do if your GF/BF told yah that dont be too close with your (for girls=guy/for boys=girl) friends bcoz he/she is jealous.. ^^ :)

[quote=imalone]what will you do if your GF/BF told yah that dont be too close with your (for girls=guy/for boys=girl) friends bcoz he/she is jealous..[/quote] [b]:arrow:i have experience that many times.... all i need to do is follow what she said... its hard to do... but for the sake of our relationship... ill do it....[/b]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: what will you do if your GF/BF told yah that dont be too close with your (for girls=guy/for boys=girl) friends bcoz he/she is jealous.. ^^ :)

Naa~~ I'll say "No cheating is gonna happen if we trust n love each other~ N I'm always Love u no matter how handsome/beauty he/she is~"=) Wahaha~~ So romanticccc~~~~~~~:D
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

nireremind ko lang sya na sya lang..:)
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll do anything for my love one...as long as i know that she loves me
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will say to him.[i]."grow up honeyy"[/i]..:lol:
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

honestly i will be angry to him because not beause he is my bf he can tell me not to be close to my bestfriend. for me. friend is the best! :D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhhhh that happened to me 3 days ago... and you know,, we nearly broke up just bcoz he got mad when i got really close to my friend,, who's his friend too... nnaaahhh.. i was really broken hearted but then i also got mad bcoz of what he said... gud thing we're ok now..
jeanie07
» n00b
1969-12-31

I will break up,with him.Yeah,I will get over him easy. [quote=evevioletta]i will say to him.."grow up honeyy".[/quote] Yes,I will tell him that too that little immature freak!
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] i experience it many many times my bf got jealous when me and his friend is chatting in ym .. when he said to me that dont be too close to his friends , i will respect it for the sake of our relationshp [/align]
brixlover
» n00b
1969-12-31

why would i? =)yes, he`s my bf but he still doesn`t have a right to tell mo don`t be close too much with the guys..:lol: just make him feel that you really love him.. he will not be jealous anymore:D... xD
shnuppa_mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

waahh..im sure i will get mad! cuz even though his my bf he doesnt have the rights to tell me who i should be with or not!...and if he really loves me he will trust me and knws tht nothing is between me and my frnd(boy)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Its okie.. part of relationship.. gonna HUG her and tell her that [b]i love her so Much[/b]..
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

respect what your partner want... but explained it the meaning of true friendship.... we needs some friends to our Life...we cant live ALONE...!!!=(
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]Naa~~ I'll say "No cheating is gonna happen if we trust n love each other~ N I'm always Love u no matter how handsome/beauty he/she is~"=) Wahaha~~ So romanticccc~~~~~~~:D[/quote] hehehe same here :D :D
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

"It's part of life that you'll mingle with others, dont worry nothings gonna happen if we really love each other" ^that's what I'm going to tell her ^_^
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i won't stay away from my friends.. i would just have to show him that he is different from them.. i mean.. they are only friends..but he... he is my :wow::wow: haha..
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ill tell him "what's wrong with hanging up wit my guy friends?!" he hangs up wit his girl friends more often than i hang up wit my guy friends :angry:
jessijessi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just ignore him :lol:
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll break up with him.... I don't want him to control me..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what will you do if your GF/BF told yah that dont be too close with your (for girls=guy/for boys=girl) friends bcoz he/she is jealous.. ^^ :)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:26

[ 10 queries - 0.510 second ]
Privacy Policy