• ARCHIVES 
  • » Currently friendster includes mootools 1.1 which is way too old and lacks the consistency of version 1.2. Replacing 1.1 is not as easy as just including 1.2 via script tag. So I made this simple code

Pages: 1

Currently friendster includes mootools 1.1 which is way too old and lacks the consistency of version 1.2. Replacing 1.1 is not as easy as just including 1.2 via script tag. So I made this simple code

marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Currently friendster includes mootools 1.1 which is way too old and lacks the consistency of version 1.2. Replacing 1.1 is not as easy as just including 1.2 via script tag. So I made this simple code

Currently friendster includes mootools 1.1 which is way too old and lacks the consistency of version 1.2. Replacing 1.1 is not as easy as just including 1.2 via script tag. So I made this simple code and you don't even have to host 1.2 because it uses the one from google. Just copy this snippet at the very top of your external js. <">Warning: This code might break some of your code that uses mootools 1.1 Why bother? If you're a code maker, you are probably having a hard time looking for examples for 1.1 so this solution might make things easier for you since most examples available in the net use 1.2.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Currently friendster includes mootools 1.1 which is way too old and lacks the consistency of version 1.2. Replacing 1.1 is not as easy as just including 1.2 via script tag. So I made this simple code

[b]Geez. nice info ... sir marfi..[/b] :rose:
ibh3L
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Currently friendster includes mootools 1.1 which is way too old and lacks the consistency of version 1.2. Replacing 1.1 is not as easy as just including 1.2 via script tag. So I made this simple code

good :thumbsup: nice information :P
watashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ow long time no post Master Ken Marfilla...your information and your code was really very helpful for us. Wish more trick regarding 1.2 version of mootools from you. Well guess what, im sure this would be like your tracker,it will go further for many versions^^.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Currently friendster includes mootools 1.1 which is way too old and lacks the consistency of version 1.2. Replacing 1.1 is not as easy as just including 1.2 via script tag. So I made this simple code

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:59

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy