• ARCHIVES 
  • » what if sum1 tells you i love u? what well you do? what well you replay? would you react? here's mine: [spoiler]i grab her shirt,and say...... ([u][b]astig mo ah?! bakit marunong kbang humalik?)[/b

Pages: 123

what if sum1 tells you i love u? what well you do? what well you replay? would you react? here's mine: [spoiler]i grab her shirt,and say...... ([u][b]astig mo ah?! bakit marunong kbang humalik?)[/b

gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what if sum1 tells you i love u? what well you do? what well you replay? would you react? here's mine: [spoiler]i grab her shirt,and say...... ([u][b]astig mo ah?! bakit marunong kbang humalik?)[/b

it depends! if i like him too i will say : love you too :lol: haha if not.. i won't say anything
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: what if sum1 tells you i love u? what well you do? what well you replay? would you react? here's mine: [spoiler]i grab her shirt,and say...... ([u][b]astig mo ah?! bakit marunong kbang humalik?)[/b

if someone tells you " i love you" just say "thank you.."
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

If someone will say "I Love You" to me, I'll ask him-->if boy "As a friend?" ;) But if girl, "I love you too..even though I don't know you" :D:D:D But I would definitely say, "Thanks for the Love" :wow:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

give a smile with a little shy . . .
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

depends on the person.. if i love him.. I'll say i love him but, if the person is not the person that i love.. i'll say: "I love you..but just as friends or bestfriend.. just that.. "
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if he's a friend....it would be awkward... at first i will be mad at him....since i trusted him... but...its not really his fault...its no one's fault.... but maybe it would take long before i realize that.... (close close close friends are of coarse exempted...and my crushes...or special someone...) :eh:
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

depends who the person is, and how meant the words i love you is. ;)
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just smile and said "are u kidding me?" LAWL :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Ignore then run away... :lol:[/b]
yhoozeekLhover
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i'll just stare at him & hug him . :arrow: if i know that guyy[/b] [i]i will just ask him, "are eu serious? we're not meant 2 be . hahaha :lol: :arrow: for those who i don't likee[/i] [u]i'll say, "i LOVE YOU, TOO!:wow: KiSSMWUAH:kiss: :arrow: that is for my BOYY who deserves that word :thumbsup:[/u]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]Ignore then run away...[/quote] like runaway bride? wow...hehehehe =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what if sum1 tells you i love u? what well you do? what well you replay? would you react? here's mine: [spoiler]i grab her shirt,and say...... ([u][b]astig mo ah?! bakit marunong kbang humalik?)[/b

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:42

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy