• ARCHIVES 
  • » what if sum1 tells you i love u? what well you do? what well you replay? would you react? here's mine: [spoiler]i grab her shirt,and say...... ([u][b]astig mo ah?! bakit marunong kbang humalik?)[/b

Pages: 123

what if sum1 tells you i love u? what well you do? what well you replay? would you react? here's mine: [spoiler]i grab her shirt,and say...... ([u][b]astig mo ah?! bakit marunong kbang humalik?)[/b

fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what if sum1 tells you i love u? what well you do? what well you replay? would you react? here's mine: [spoiler]i grab her shirt,and say...... ([u][b]astig mo ah?! bakit marunong kbang humalik?)[/b

what if sum1 tells you i love u? what well you do? what well you replay? would you react? here's mine: [spoiler]i grab her shirt,and say...... ([u][b]astig mo ah?! bakit marunong kbang humalik?)[/b][/u][/spoiler] hehehehehe :penguin:
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: what if sum1 tells you i love u? what well you do? what well you replay? would you react? here's mine: [spoiler]i grab her shirt,and say...... ([u][b]astig mo ah?! bakit marunong kbang humalik?)[/b

i just smile and reply [i]"i love myself too"[/i]
jeckzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: what if sum1 tells you i love u? what well you do? what well you replay? would you react? here's mine: [spoiler]i grab her shirt,and say...... ([u][b]astig mo ah?! bakit marunong kbang humalik?)[/b

i'reply... iLOVEyou MORE! so much MORE!
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is: i will say thank you for loving me.. :D then i will hug that person as a sign that i'm very thankful :)
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me, im i will just be flattered :wow: and thankful to them =)
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it depends on who the person is :] and how he meant the words i love you
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]it depends on who the person is :] and how he meant the words i love you[/quote] haha. we have the same idea. :lol: but if that person was my true love. :lol: i might say i love you more. :lol:
danhenry
» n00b
1969-12-31

man there's this one time a gay dude came by and told me those words...(i didn't know him) i just ran like hell cus i smelled some alcohol in him...:penguin:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think i just smile and blush.... :D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]It depends,[/b] if it comes from someone that I love I would definitely blush and speechless :redface: :redface: :redface: in the other hand, [b]if it is a friend,[/b] I will just laugh and say, "are you serious?" :wasted: if he is, I will tell him nicely, how I truly feel. [b]if it is random,[/b] I don't even bother thinking of it.
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wah~! [b]Tough[/b] question~~ [u]If he's d guy dat I know[/u] I'll [b]stare[/b]:disgust: 8 him n say [i]"I think u'r sick" [/i]or [i]"U gt wrong girl, ryte?"[/i] or [i]"Is it~?? So sweet~~ I love u as a fren~"[/i]=) [u]If he's d guy dat I dont know[/u] I'll say [i]"U want my signature~???" [/i]or [i]"Do I know u~??"[/i]:o [u]If he's d guy I love 2[/u] I'll say [i]"pardon, I cant hear u~"[/i];) Cz I wan him 2 [b]say it again[/b]~!! wahahaha=D
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll reply " i love you too" why?! coz i love to be love. :D:D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i would say.. I LOVE YOU TOO haha
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]A FRIEND:[/b] i love you too! *hugs* [b] RANDOM:[/b] speechless *blush*
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jen_hare_07]i just smile and reply "i love myself too"[/quote] Nice. Well, when some of my classmates told me that, I just replied with a smile and said thanks. I'm grateful that they appreciate me too. :)
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

naah, i will just say! "thank you"..
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=snypzelle]haha. we have the same idea. :lol: but if that person was my true love. :lol: i might say i love you more. :lol:[/quote] yeah! that's what i was going to say! :D if the one who said that was the boy i love, ill make sure he means it first, before i say anything else :]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i would rather run :D and jump,jump,jump!! [spoiler]YA-HAA!! :penguin:[/spoiler]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]It can be a great way.. to say.. Thank you..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]

Last edited by PhRem (2008-12-06 05:02:20)

0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i would say i love u more than u love me.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what if sum1 tells you i love u? what well you do? what well you replay? would you react? here's mine: [spoiler]i grab her shirt,and say...... ([u][b]astig mo ah?! bakit marunong kbang humalik?)[/b

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:50

[ 10 queries - 0.514 second ]
Privacy Policy