• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=blue][b]me!? ahmm...! when im running in the road!!! with a giant in my back! trying to caught me!! and sh*t my movement is very slow!!![/color][/b] [spoiler]there will be a nightmare in the e

Pages: 12

[color=blue][b]me!? ahmm...! when im running in the road!!! with a giant in my back! trying to caught me!! and sh*t my movement is very slow!!![/color][/b] [spoiler]there will be a nightmare in the e

jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=blue][b]me!? ahmm...! when im running in the road!!! with a giant in my back! trying to caught me!! and sh*t my movement is very slow!!![/color][/b] [spoiler]there will be a nightmare in the e

[color=blue][b]me!? ahmm...! when im running in the road!!! with a giant in my back! trying to caught me!! and sh*t my movement is very slow!!![/color][/b] [spoiler]there will be a nightmare in the end!! joke!!:D:D:D:thumbsup:[/spoiler]
rheamari90
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=blue][b]me!? ahmm...! when im running in the road!!! with a giant in my back! trying to caught me!! and sh*t my movement is very slow!!![/color][/b] [spoiler]there will be a nightmare in the e

i peed on my bed...and geeze!!! i really did! harhar!!!! [spoiler]JOKE!!!:lol:[/spoiler]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [color=blue][b]me!? ahmm...! when im running in the road!!! with a giant in my back! trying to caught me!! and sh*t my movement is very slow!!![/color][/b] [spoiler]there will be a nightmare in the e

[align=center]when ghosts around my house and attack me..:o that's scaryy..:wasted:[/align]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I died and became a ghost. And I was stuck inside our house.
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

When he played with my I.D. in a grade 2 classroom. It was crazy. He said some words and I don't remember. :D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kinda ridiculous but it was about my friend's boyfriend EEEE hahaha.. -we were together the whole day(in my dream) OMG haha yuck
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I dreamt that my crush likes me. That was ridiculous. =D [quote=rheamari90]i peed on my bed...and geeze!!! i really did! harhar!!!![/quote] I did that too! Maybe when I was in grade 2 or something. :lol:
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]oh! i dream yesterday!! i kiss my love one!!! wohoo!!![/b]:P:P:P:P
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i married with some1 dat i don't like... :wasted:
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im a power ranger =D
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there is a war between zombies vs robots and im the only human left that live
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I pooped inside the church :paranoid: wats the meaning of it? :D
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me??...when i dreamt with my crushes in it...they were in my dream and were all happy... that was a crazy dream...hahahahaha... as,in all of my crushes...:lol::lol::lol:
k0leen11
» n00b
1969-12-31

my craziest dream is we went to school near at the chapel im w/ my classmates i saw a spirit of a little boy , an old woman, other spirits outside the chapel and im the only one who could see the ghost there well it's just a nightmare
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

meh..... =( when i saw a white lady....in our house... :cry: and i felt.... :o shock when i saw it.. :thumbsdown:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i dreamt that i am the son of [b]superman![/b] lolX.. and i can travel around the world faster than speed of light.. :lol: craziest drean ever...
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im bella! twilight xD
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my craziest dreams hmmm?? [b] to be immortal =D , to have a pet like doraemon [/b]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

the mask is killing us then we run and hide..again and again.. =D
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wish i could fly up 2 heaven & meet with my late grandmom...:cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=blue][b]me!? ahmm...! when im running in the road!!! with a giant in my back! trying to caught me!! and sh*t my movement is very slow!!![/color][/b] [spoiler]there will be a nightmare in the e

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:20

[ 10 queries - 0.583 second ]
Privacy Policy