• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=blue][b]me!? ahmm...! when im running in the road!!! with a giant in my back! trying to caught me!! and sh*t my movement is very slow!!![/color][/b] [spoiler]there will be a nightmare in the e

Pages: 12

[color=blue][b]me!? ahmm...! when im running in the road!!! with a giant in my back! trying to caught me!! and sh*t my movement is very slow!!![/color][/b] [spoiler]there will be a nightmare in the e

~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=blue][b]me!? ahmm...! when im running in the road!!! with a giant in my back! trying to caught me!! and sh*t my movement is very slow!!![/color][/b] [spoiler]there will be a nightmare in the e

i kill all vip in our country=D
pHoyZskHiExD
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=blue][b]me!? ahmm...! when im running in the road!!! with a giant in my back! trying to caught me!! and sh*t my movement is very slow!!![/color][/b] [spoiler]there will be a nightmare in the e

[color=green]yesterday morning i woke up from a bad dream. i have a 10 month old golden retriever named Ember. in my dream my dad and i were walking through a field. we both had pistols. we walked up to a grave that had been dug. then my dad shot my dog in the back of the head and she fell in the grave. then i woke up and realized it wasnt real. i was relieved.[/color]

Last edited by pHoyZskHiExD (2008-12-16 01:03:55)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=rheamari90]i peed on my bed[/quote] [b]Same here, sumtyms. :lol: [/b]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I have super powers. l0l..
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

My craziest dream is when i was w/ my bf and we were ina cave full of gigantic snakes.. Then I was all alone... Suddenly..I'm w/ my mom and then she's gone again... And then Me and my parents are on the road waiting for a ride nd the drivers are tlaking fishes... and I saw Jimmy Snatos.. Then I'm all alone again watching a Jolina Magdangal's contest... and then I woke up and opened my eyes...(not a dream) and closed it again and I was dreaming again!! ^^ that's crazy enough.All happned in one night. Well not that suprising cauz I'm a super imaginative sleep. Soooper imaginative that it takes me about an hour to actually fall asleep after I closed my eyez... weeeeee...........
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i had a dinner with ghosts in a graveyard. we made a circle and in the middle of us there is a fire. we ate grilled meat i think :eh:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

falling from high buildings . .
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I had this dream that there is this girl in our house wearing a fruit hat. [img]http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:fTTffKw2YspttM:http://jokestore.notiecorp.com/files/FruitHat.jpg[/img] She was blending sausages, rotten meat with maggots, a decapitated hand, and toenails . The room was playing weird and disturbing elevator music. I woke up with a cold sweat that day. I think the pizza I ate that night was the culprit.
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

When I had a dream about me going to school [i]naked[/i]! That was so embarrassing!
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

eating vegetables, hurhur puspus.. it's so weird,:puke:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

another one is when i was bumped by a ten-wheeler truck!
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

diz one..:thumbsdown: [spoiler]im having a dinner with Edward Cullens. geez. twas really weird. haha[/spoiler]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when i jump on the 100 storey building And after that jump nothings change.. =D:lol:=D:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=blue][b]me!? ahmm...! when im running in the road!!! with a giant in my back! trying to caught me!! and sh*t my movement is very slow!!![/color][/b] [spoiler]there will be a nightmare in the e

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:55

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy