• ARCHIVES 
  • » i've tried it ONCE... [spoiler]TWICE...THRICE........:D[/spoiler] because i easily get annoyed when my mom is accusing me things i never did:disgust: but there are times that i just let her think wh

Pages: 12

i've tried it ONCE... [spoiler]TWICE...THRICE........:D[/spoiler] because i easily get annoyed when my mom is accusing me things i never did:disgust: but there are times that i just let her think wh

rheamari90
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i've tried it ONCE... [spoiler]TWICE...THRICE........:D[/spoiler] because i easily get annoyed when my mom is accusing me things i never did:disgust: but there are times that i just let her think wh

i've tried it ONCE... [spoiler]TWICE...THRICE........:D[/spoiler] because i easily get annoyed when my mom is accusing me things i never did:disgust: but there are times that i just let her think what she want to think about me. Anyway, she'll just find her self WRONG....
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i've tried it ONCE... [spoiler]TWICE...THRICE........:D[/spoiler] because i easily get annoyed when my mom is accusing me things i never did:disgust: but there are times that i just let her think wh

nope i don't. i only make face in front of them so that they know i'm annoyed!
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: i've tried it ONCE... [spoiler]TWICE...THRICE........:D[/spoiler] because i easily get annoyed when my mom is accusing me things i never did:disgust: but there are times that i just let her think wh

haha, i wish i have parents to answer them back. haha :cool: anyways, if i have a parent, i will not answer them back if only if they are very wrong. i will just answer them back in a nice and polite way. i wanna share this one. i am a youth advisory speaker in our school and my topic is about parent-child relationship, i dont know y that topic is assigned to me because literally my parents are not here, and i dont even know if they know i exist. but i can advice parents to how they can reach to their children. I remember a teen (my classmate) who fight back to his parents, when he was scolded he punch her mother. so sick. then we have a talk, then in a "i-don't-know" reason, i make my classmate guilty and he felt sorry. haha. i was so happy, wee. okay that's it. even though our parents are wrong we should not answer them back or hurt them. do you remember when you were only a baby? your parents care for you with tender loving care, they spent sleepless nights with you, they have strengthen their patience with you and they do all things just for you. they even sent you to school, do you know that when we have sum up our expenses upon depending our parents since kindergarden, it would take up million of pesos for us to repay them back. but our parents doesn't need us to repay, our love is what they need when they grow weary and old. its also in the christian moral values that we should honor our parents especially our mother for they have brought us here in the world and they have cared us to their womb for 9 months, they have undergone such hurtful operation just for us to see the world, not knowing that they can die just for us. just sharing :D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i did before. hmm. :cry: but whatever happens, i still love them even though im not that transparent when showing what i feel.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well. i used to fight back by accidentally screaming at them. =| I can't control my temper. :crybaby: Sometimes, I really hate my mom for putting the blame on me even if it shouldn't be on me. :retard: Then of course, i'll tell my side. But she won't listen. And that's it. I'll scream at her. Then she'll slap me again and say, "ano lumalaban ka?!" then I'll just remain silent. My face was like this. --> :| she would slap me again. :retard: and reason out why my eyes are like that. T-T then i'll walk away. Anyway, we're not that close now. So, i'm quite free from her slaps and her other freaky violent doings. :|

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-09 20:23:55)

babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

many times... (secretly) nyehehe... i know its bad but sometimes you tend to fight back especially when you gt really dissapointed with what they said..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nope, i don't do dat. :) [/b]
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]Nope, especially to my dad, phew my dad is so kind but in disciplining us he's very strict. But sometimes I explain my opinion to my mom, but not saying bad words just saying my point, and also making funny faces while she's saying her long speech and not taking her sermon seriously :lol: . Haha. I'm mama's girl and i'm not very close to my dad that's why i can't tend to fight back him, scared of him.[/b][/color]

Last edited by chezyka02 (2008-12-10 05:49:25)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

honestly... yes i am... =( ......................
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I would never!! Never in a million years!! Becauz they're my pparents and nothing compares to them. When they are you know complaints. I'll just stand there doing nothing. But I can't control my temper sooo after all the yakidiyakayk/// I lock my self in my own room and put all my anger in my pillw... or scream all it out>>>
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope..coz mom always ready to listen my side..that's why i love her..:D and were close...:lol:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yah, like all the time! I know it's damn bad but i just can't help myself not to do so! =|
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sometimes, but it's not that serious fights like there are throwing of foul words and anything :]
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i shouldnt but sometimes i did
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i haven't and won't try it
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sometimes =( i cannot avoid it it happens
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont fight back with my parents.. i luhb and respect them.. =)
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

MAny times :D If I have a Reas0n =|
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yea. i did. but not so often. i just fight back if i knew im right.
rheamari90
» FTalker
1969-12-31

We all have our own way on how to handle things.....We're just human=) good thing to those who havent tried fighting back to their parents;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i've tried it ONCE... [spoiler]TWICE...THRICE........:D[/spoiler] because i easily get annoyed when my mom is accusing me things i never did:disgust: but there are times that i just let her think wh

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:08

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy