• ARCHIVES 
  • » i've tried it ONCE... [spoiler]TWICE...THRICE........:D[/spoiler] because i easily get annoyed when my mom is accusing me things i never did:disgust: but there are times that i just let her think wh

Pages: 12

i've tried it ONCE... [spoiler]TWICE...THRICE........:D[/spoiler] because i easily get annoyed when my mom is accusing me things i never did:disgust: but there are times that i just let her think wh

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i've tried it ONCE... [spoiler]TWICE...THRICE........:D[/spoiler] because i easily get annoyed when my mom is accusing me things i never did:disgust: but there are times that i just let her think wh

Yeah, But its just an accident. :( Well, I cant also control my temper and I also want to be free sometimes. My mom is always scolding me whenever I got home from school and whenever its weekends, she's always blaming me things that I never did. :wasted: Its just so annoying, but Im always trying my best to control my temper when Im inront of her coz I dont want me to ' Bastos ' her. :/ But then, one saturday morning, I woke up late then I decided to wash my face then when I went out of the CR, she started shouting. She wants me to fold my blankets and arrange my pillows first before I do someting. :/ She's so mababaw. Amf :wasted: :wasted: Sometimes I wanna kill her. :drool:
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i've tried it ONCE... [spoiler]TWICE...THRICE........:D[/spoiler] because i easily get annoyed when my mom is accusing me things i never did:disgust: but there are times that i just let her think wh

[align=center]somtimes..... but I feel guilty :cry: heheheh[/align]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img] [i][color=#f0adad]It depends.. If they really fights back![/color][/i] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img][/align]
vintageLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

actually yes.. that was just an accident ..
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I did. But it was nothing serious. :D I just defended myself. :)
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sometimes, i tend to fight back. but i love them.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=PhRem]It depends..If they really fights back![/quote] Huh? :/ _____ Yeah, sometimes. I just get annoyed with my mom sometimes whenever she scolds me, but for my dad, never. He's scaaryy. :D
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope..they didn't teach us how to fight them back.. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i've tried it ONCE... [spoiler]TWICE...THRICE........:D[/spoiler] because i easily get annoyed when my mom is accusing me things i never did:disgust: but there are times that i just let her think wh

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:22

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy