• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]:arrow: to the mods...pls pm me if theres any link that exist before this..keepsafe..feel free to close this if u find this awkward or anything bad![/quote] [quote]i am just having this poll to

Pages: 12

[quote]:arrow: to the mods...pls pm me if theres any link that exist before this..keepsafe..feel free to close this if u find this awkward or anything bad![/quote] [quote]i am just having this poll to

lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]:arrow: to the mods...pls pm me if theres any link that exist before this..keepsafe..feel free to close this if u find this awkward or anything bad![/quote] [quote]i am just having this poll to

off course the boys should do the first move ^__^ heehehhe
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]:arrow: to the mods...pls pm me if theres any link that exist before this..keepsafe..feel free to close this if u find this awkward or anything bad![/quote] [quote]i am just having this poll to

[b]Guys wil do d 1st move normally. :) [/b]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]for me is boy..:P hoho~~~ coz i think.. boys more brave than girls..:P[/align]
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^but have you known someone who did the 1st movE?? keepsafe.. pj
fabulous-doll
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]the boy should be. it does'nt look good on girls if they always do the first move. like whatta?~!![/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i usually do the first move because nothing will happen if we'll just wait for something to happen without doing anything
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]:arrow: to the mods...pls pm me if theres any link that exist before this..keepsafe..feel free to close this if u find this awkward or anything bad![/quote] [quote]i am just having this poll to

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:29

[ 12 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy