• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]:arrow: to the mods...pls pm me if theres any link that exist before this..keepsafe..feel free to close this if u find this awkward or anything bad![/quote] [quote]i am just having this poll to

Pages: 12

[quote]:arrow: to the mods...pls pm me if theres any link that exist before this..keepsafe..feel free to close this if u find this awkward or anything bad![/quote] [quote]i am just having this poll to

John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: to the mods...pls pm me if theres any link that exist before this..keepsafe..feel free to close this if u find this awkward or anything bad![/quote] [quote]i am just having this poll to

[quote]:arrow: to the mods...pls pm me if theres any link that exist before this..keepsafe..feel free to close this if u find this awkward or anything bad![/quote] [quote]i am just having this poll to know if the society nowadays is open to both possibilities that both gender are capable of doing the first move...[/quote] :arrow: what do you think guys and gals... [quote]i have known someone in my school that the girl do the first move coz guy was kind of "torpe"..but i guess it vary on their feelings...i guess?[/quote] :arrow: ill start it..i think always the boys do the first move but i would rather do the first move i have seen that the girl is giving me sign that she also likes me.. i dont go to haste if in the end the bottom line of it is that i will be busted...ayt boys? girls..is it ok for you to give signs that you like the boy?i mean..gestures? keepsafe... pj

Last edited by John_Qram (2008-12-09 07:16:50)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]:arrow: to the mods...pls pm me if theres any link that exist before this..keepsafe..feel free to close this if u find this awkward or anything bad![/quote] [quote]i am just having this poll to

the boy :] :):thumbsup: its only right, right? :]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]:arrow: to the mods...pls pm me if theres any link that exist before this..keepsafe..feel free to close this if u find this awkward or anything bad![/quote] [quote]i am just having this poll to

us boys will do the first and the girls will do the last..:))
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]the boy :] its only right, right? :][/quote] i guess yes..but...do you believe into possibilities that girls will have to do the first move?coz in some cases...there are those guys that dont like the girl that somuch but the girl do so...(the boy has a crush on the girls but not that so..she loves someone more better..what will happen...will the girl do the first move or not?)
-'fhaiyx'-
» n00b
1969-12-31

..i think it depends between the [b]girl[/b] and the [b]boy[/b].. ..who has the [b]GUTS[/b] to make the first move.. :D [quote=John_Qram]do you believe into possibilities that girls will have to do the first move?[/quote] ..yes, of course..we're modern now..GirLs usually--uhm--make the first move when they're head over heels inlove with the guy.. ...am i right??....:/ ahihi.. X_x

Last edited by -'fhaiyx'- (2008-12-09 07:14:26)

John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ur right.. but what if..both of are shy... what will happen? keepsafe.. pj
-'fhaiyx'-
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=John_Qram]but what if..both of are shy... what will happen?[/quote] ..I believe that love is like [b]fire[/b], it wouldn't flare up when you don't light it.. :D ..same goes for the two of them, when no one is brave enough,so, nothing will happen.. [ "every [b]action[/b] has an equal and [b]opposite[/b] reaction" ]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhm. normally, boys should do the first move for the boys will be the one who courts the girl and the boy is the one who will give much affection to the girl. so the boys should do the first move. if the girls will do the first move. isn't that awkward? some would say the girl is a flirt if the girl will do the first move. the girl can show obvious gestures to the boy for the boy to know that the girl likes him. if both are shy, destiny rolls. haha :D that's a tragic dilemma if the boy loves the girl secretly so with the girl. haha. thats the often mistakes of human beings, they tend to do the move if they are competent to their movements. haha :wallbash:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me guys should make the first move
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]uhm. normally, boys should do the first move for the boys will be the one who courts the girl and the boy is the one who will give much affection to the girl. so the boys should do the first move. if the girls will do the first move. isn't that awkward? some would say the girl is a flirt if the girl will do the first move. the girl can show obvious gestures to the boy for the boy to know that the girl likes him. if both are shy, destiny rolls. haha :D that's a tragic dilemma if the boy loves the girl secretly so with the girl. haha. thats the often mistakes of human beings, they tend to do the move if they are competent to their movements. haha :wallbash:[/quote] yep ur ryt...but what if the girls is just the one who like the boy...and the girl do believe that a man can be tought how to love a girl...what will be the surest move?
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dunno. haha.. boooth...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=John_Qram]yep ur ryt...but what if the girls is just the one who like the boy...and the girl do believe that a man can be tought how to love a girl...what will be the surest move?[/quote] u mean the girl likes the boy but the boy doesn't?
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx][quote=John_Qram]yep ur ryt...but what if the girls is just the one who like the boy...and the girl do believe that a man can be tought how to love a girl...what will be the surest move?[/quote] u mean the girl likes the boy but the boy doesn't?[/quote] yep...only the girl likes the boy but the boy dont like the girl coz he thinks that the girl is just a friend of him...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=John_Qram]yep...only the girl likes the boy but the boy dont like the girl coz he thinks that the girl is just a friend of him...[/quote] haha, how bad. i wish it would happen to me. haha, maybe the boy can tell the girl that they are only meant to be friends :d haha, but just try to court her to make her happy, maybe you can learn to love her. ???
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]in my opinion, ;) it shud be the"Boys that shud make the 1st move.. but in our tym now "Girls" are more brave & confident to tell their feelings to the one they fell in love wth. :wow: [/i][/align]
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bR0keN_sciss0Rs][align=center][i]in my opinion, ;) it shud be the"Boys that shud make the 1st move.. but in our tym now "Girls" are more brave & confident to tell their feelings to the one they fell in love wth. :wow: [/i][/align][/quote] guys are brave ones but they hesitate to court someone because those girls are so witty and noisy with what they ganna say...boys hates to be busted then it will became a rumor in the atmosphere of the campus!
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=John_Qram]i guess yes..but...do you believe into possibilities that girls will have to do the first move?coz in some cases...there are those guys that dont like the girl that somuch but the girl do so...(the boy has a crush on the girls but not that so..she loves someone more better..what will happen...will the girl do the first move or not?)[/quote] i think its okay, but it would look better if guys did :]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i thinks its okay if we show signs. but better if the boy would do the first move. :D :D :D
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yah ur ryt! we usually do the first move... but i have a friend hes from a nonsivilized barrio then studied here in the city..many girls like him and i envy him but the bad thing is..he dont know how to court one of them... keepsafe.. pj
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]GUYS[/b] shud move first :D[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]:arrow: to the mods...pls pm me if theres any link that exist before this..keepsafe..feel free to close this if u find this awkward or anything bad![/quote] [quote]i am just having this poll to

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:08

[ 12 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy