• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]I'm excited to know, how many musically inclined individuals are here roaming around Friendstertalk? So if you [b]sing, play an instrument, dj, dancer[/b] or whatever: share with us, c'

Pages: 123

[align=center]I'm excited to know, how many musically inclined individuals are here roaming around Friendstertalk? So if you [b]sing, play an instrument, dj, dancer[/b] or whatever: share with us, c'

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]I'm excited to know, how many musically inclined individuals are here roaming around Friendstertalk? So if you [b]sing, play an instrument, dj, dancer[/b] or whatever: share with us, c'

[align=center]I'm excited to know, how many musically inclined individuals are here roaming around Friendstertalk? So if you [b]sing, play an instrument, dj, dancer[/b] or whatever: share with us, c'mon i'll be your #1 fan :D [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/2yuzpzr.png[/img] [/align] [align=center]:arrow: Tell us what you do, and even share your recorded work; tell/show us how you have fun w/ music![/align] [color=gray]__________________________________________________________________________[/color] i'll [b]START[/b]: [i]I've been playing [b]guitar & sing[/b] since i was 13 & i'm still an amateur. My dad's side is very much into music & playing instruments... So one day i performed once in a hall, like a family band for a bday party, - that was embarrassing but fun. if you're a [b]youtube-a-holic[/b], you'll find me there somewhere[/i] :P
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]I'm excited to know, how many musically inclined individuals are here roaming around Friendstertalk? So if you [b]sing, play an instrument, dj, dancer[/b] or whatever: share with us, c'

Since i was still 10 years old *now i'm only 14 years old* I'm a Singer also Pianis here in ma city sis.. :D:thumbsup: I Also very like 2 make a new songs and writting lyric of songs.. Beside ma parents allways support me.. Dat's why i very"love all about music..! :wow:

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-09 23:50:07)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]I'm excited to know, how many musically inclined individuals are here roaming around Friendstertalk? So if you [b]sing, play an instrument, dj, dancer[/b] or whatever: share with us, c'

^ wow, that sounds great, I didn't know someone will answer to my post right away. but anywho, I wanted to learn piano aswell, but i got dragged on w/ the guitar; It was real fun and exciting when you learn something new. By any chance you can share us your performance? that would be sweet :D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ @ sugartyx_x well, i really want 2 learning how 2 playing guitar :lol: but i'm only can playing piano :eh: i wish someday i can playing guitar :D:thumbsup: wah sure, sure i will :D here some pic when i playing piano o.O [spoiler][img]http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w360/setsunapatrick/1aaa.jpg[/img][/spoiler] LAWL :lol: n i'll share ma trophy of singing comp 4 u all, later =)

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-10 00:14:26)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ aw that was a tease. :lol: i thought it was a video or something. You look so comfy playing there! Another thing, if you have anyway to use a guitar, just look chords up in the internet & you're set. I think that If you can play piano, you can totally play guitar. Do learn a lot while you're young, it helps loads =)

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-12-10 00:08:49)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ oh sankyu so muccchhh :crybaby: wish someday we can singing together, i'll playing piano, u'll playing guitar, and then let's singing together :lol: have u ever join our competition of music? ^^
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]count me in sugar, hehehe i play guitars and bass, minor on keyboards and major on drums and percussion :eh: :D[/b]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Oh. i belong... im a Frustrated singer.[/b] :lol:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

holler sis sugar, nice thread! hmm, i play acoustic guitar and was once a member of a band when I was in highschool! and right now im a radio dj for like 3years now!! =);)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=russell18]holler sis sugar, nice thread! hmm, i play acoustic guitar and was once a member of a band when I was in highschool! and right now im a radio dj for like 3years now!! =);)[/quote] OMG! wow, that's awesome. So what music genre(s) do you play? & how is being a dj an adjustment? i thought that was a cool transformation, really. [quote=tristanPS3]im a Frustrated singer. :lol:[/quote] :P that works, i see many people who sings well when they're engaged in a negative mood :P [quote=BwizetT]count me in sugar, hehehe i play guitars and bass, minor on keyboards and major on drums and percussion :eh: :D[/quote] kuya! i remember you while i was making this thread. How is the band going? show us more of that video i don't mind the sound quality, was still pretty good. [quote=setsunacha]oh sankyu so muccchhh :crybaby: wish someday we can singing together, i'll playing piano, u'll playing guitar, and then let's singing together :lol: have u ever join our competition of music? ^^[/quote] haha you're so cute, yeah a duet instrumental thing, i always enjoy company. I'm probably going to embarrass you, most likely i've not been playing guitar for the past month i believe. I've not been in any music competition, like i said, I was at peak in learning when i was about hm, 12-17? then after HS grad, i had to let go for a bit.
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]sugarstyx_x wrote:[/b] kuya! i remember you while i was making this thread. How is the band going? show us more of that video i don't mind the sound quality, was still pretty good.[/quote] [b]oh it's ok I'm busy this past few days, so I didn't quite catch on our practices still I'm focusing on the recording next year I'll be uploading an mp3 version of all of my song =)[/b]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Sugar[/b] Any kind of genre sis, as long as it's a nice song and playable, lol! :D oh well, it wasnt really hard for me coz I really love that job! It's fun! =)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ same with me, but certain songs i like to play more. Especially acoustics are more love songs or reggae w/e. I'm just amazed when u told me you're a radio dj. that must be an awesome job :D [quote=BwizetT]oh it's ok I'm busy this past few days, so I didn't quite catch on our practices still I'm focusing on the recording next year I'll be uploading an mp3 version of all of my song =)[/quote] Yeah everyone's busy nowadays :wasted:. I'm happy you're showing us your free band demo, don't forget about me when you're famous =D jk. ______________________________________ :eh: people don't be shy to post
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well, I'm not that good, but I'm a member of our Church Choir. I'm part of the so-called "grand choir" there. I know how to play the piano, a bit. My family's musically inclined and all of us know how to sing. :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=mS'aLline]Well, I'm not that good, but I'm a member of our Church Choir. I'm part of the so-called "grand choir" there. I know how to play the piano, a bit. My family's musically inclined and all of us know how to sing. :D[/quote] Aw, i was going to be in a church choir to play guitar last week, but something keeps coming up & i can't get to practice. Bummer. Do you sing in the Choir or play an instrument? You must be real gifted coming from a long line of family who embraces music so much :D yeah, It's fun to be musically active. It's almost as good as medicine :P thank for everyone who posted, i appreciate those who shared their story :wow:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]haha you're so cute, yeah a duet instrumental thing, i always enjoy company. I'm probably going to embarrass you, most likely i've not been playing guitar for the past month i believe. I've not been in any music competition, like i said, I was at peak in learning when i was about hm, 12-17? then after HS grad, i had to let go for a bit.[/quote] oh thanks :D i hope someday we can be famous LAWL :lol::thumbsup:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Me, hmmn, I love playing guitar:D
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i learned to play the guitar a year ago so i'm not that very good but i'm passionate about music :D i also sing(atleast i try to :P) here's one of my compositions, comments please :): http://www.imeem.com/people/HQp3M45/music/K6sDyOLr/boyet_is_the_martyr_song/ oh yeah the other song on that profile ain't mine. my classmate just uploaded my song on imeem lol :P sorry if it's not that good. :)
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wew, ^ I've heard it, nice one! kip up, btw, I've just learned playing guitar..I think this May?? :D Ain't that pro :] But I kept on practicing to be a good guitarist :)
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=iCeEcUt3]wew, ^ I've heard it, nice one! kip up, btw, I've just learned playing guitar..I think this May?? :D Ain't that pro :] But I kept on practicing to be a good guitarist :)[/quote] thanks for the comment :). and i'm pretty sure you'll be a great guitarist if you keep on practicing :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]I'm excited to know, how many musically inclined individuals are here roaming around Friendstertalk? So if you [b]sing, play an instrument, dj, dancer[/b] or whatever: share with us, c'

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:56

[ 10 queries - 0.508 second ]
Privacy Policy