• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]I'm excited to know, how many musically inclined individuals are here roaming around Friendstertalk? So if you [b]sing, play an instrument, dj, dancer[/b] or whatever: share with us, c'

Pages: 123

[align=center]I'm excited to know, how many musically inclined individuals are here roaming around Friendstertalk? So if you [b]sing, play an instrument, dj, dancer[/b] or whatever: share with us, c'

itsme_valerie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]I'm excited to know, how many musically inclined individuals are here roaming around Friendstertalk? So if you [b]sing, play an instrument, dj, dancer[/b] or whatever: share with us, c'

,,hmmm..im a pianist and vocals of a band..but the band is not that big..i also play violin..but im not good at it....
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]I'm excited to know, how many musically inclined individuals are here roaming around Friendstertalk? So if you [b]sing, play an instrument, dj, dancer[/b] or whatever: share with us, c'

[u][i][b]plurk![/b][/i][/u] omg i've heard one of his compositions :D i looooove it men!
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i played the flaute when i was in high school and piano in elementary.

Last edited by pinkprincess18 (2008-12-14 17:06:37)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote][quote=pLurK]i learned to play the guitar a year ago so i'm not that very good but i'm passionate about music :D i also sing(atleast i try to :P) here's one of my compositions, comments please :): http://www.imeem.com/people/HQp3M45/mus…rtyr_song/ oh yeah the other song on that profile ain't mine. my classmate just uploaded my song on imeem lol :P [b]sorry if it's not that good[/b]. :)[/quote] you're kidding me right? you sound great! acoustic is such a good fit for your composition. keep on composing! is this just for leisure or are you going for a music profession in the near future? i'm sure you will have many supporters :D you already have some here including me haha :thumbsup: [quote=leipot]plurk! omg i've heard one of his compositions :D i looooove it men![/quote] SEE![/quote] [quote=iCeEcUt3]Me, hmmn, I love playing guitar:D[/quote] i do too, rock on gurl mwahaha:D \m/ [quote=pinkprincess18]i played the flaute when i was in high school and piano in elementary.[/quote] such early age, that's when you pick up on many things, are you keeping up w/ it? i noticed you use past sentence. [quote=itsme_valerie],,hmmm..im a pianist and vocals of a band..but the band is not that big..i also play violin..but im not good at it....[/quote] please do share your band's songs ;):thumbsup:
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i played the flaute when i was in high school and piano in elementary.

Last edited by N4R5i5 (2008-12-15 00:55:57)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Does singing with a chupmunk voice counts as music? :lol:
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]pLurK wrote: i learned to play the guitar a year ago so i'm not that very good but i'm passionate about music :D i also sing(atleast i try to :P) here's one of my compositions, comments please :): http://www.imeem.com/people/HQp3M45/mus…rtyr_song/ oh yeah the other song on that profile ain't mine. my classmate just uploaded my song on imeem lol :P sorry if it's not that good. :) you're kidding me right? you sound great! acoustic is such a good fit for your composition. keep on composing! is this just for leisure or are you going for a music profession in the near future? i'm sure you will have many supporters :D you already have some here including me haha :thumbsup: leipot wrote: plurk! omg i've heard one of his compositions :D i looooove it men! SEE![/quote] thanks for the comment sugarstyx hmm.. i'm doing this just for leisure but my classmate put it on imeem cause he thought it was great :P. thanks very much again :). i'd put more of my compositions here :)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im a songer i believe for 17years 5 months band vocalist 12 years choir member - soprano1.. im sad i dont know how to play any music instrument :cry: but i know how to read music notes... :D
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]im a songer i believe for 17years 5 months band vocalist 12 years choir member - soprano1.. im sad i dont know how to play any music instrument :cry: but i know how to read music notes... :D[/quote] teach me how to read music notes :D.
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ actually its as simple as do re mi... just make doremi humming when reading a piece.. if you have taken music subjects i think it was included during elementary and highschool curriculums... just knowing tempo beats etch something like those things, forte symbols blah blah almost same in playing guitar :D in my former choir group there was scheduled music lessons, wherein we are like students, taking paper and oral exams on music... it was fun... woah i miss them... @pLurK you made me :) so many talented peepz here... what about friendstertalk band naks!!!

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-12-15 08:15:19)

pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]^ actually its as simple as do re mi... just make doremi humming when reading a piece.. if you have taken music subjects i think it was included during elementary and highschool curriculums... just knowing tempo beats etch something like those things, forte symbols blah blah almost same in playing guitar :D in my former choir group there was scheduled music lessons, wherein we are like students, taking paper and oral exams on music... it was fun... woah i miss them... @pLurK you made me :) so many talented peepz here... what about friendstertalk band naks!!![/quote] i didn't listen to my teachers when i was in elementary and when i was in highschool so i didn't learn how to read them lol :/ ohh and that's cool if i made you :) ftalk band would be awesome :D-:thumbsup:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Does singing with a chupmunk voice counts as music? :lol:[/quote] have you seen the move, alvin & the chipmunks? it's quite possible, infact, they sound adorable :lol: [quote=mama0114]im a songer i believe for 17years 5 months band vocalist 12 years choir member - soprano1.. im sad i dont know how to play any music instrument :cry: but i know how to read music notes... :D[/quote] dear god, thats an experience right there! I think your voice is one of the greatest instrument you can ever handle... so take good care of it. :) [quote=pLurK]ftalk band would be awesome :D-:thumbsup:[/quote] haha it would be! that's a great idea, but i'm not sure how. You mean, people who are in a band? or ftalk musicians come together and make a band? lol. confusion
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]haha it would be! that's a great idea, but i'm not sure how. You mean, people who are in a band? or ftalk musicians come together and make a band? lol. confusion[/quote] ftalk musicians come together and make a band lol :lol: ohh btw thanks for the repu :D

Last edited by pLurK (2008-12-16 01:18:10)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm a drummer of a band last High School, i'm good wen it comes 2 drums, i miss my bandmates. :) [/b]
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=chipster489]I'm a drummer of a band last High School, i'm good wen it comes 2 drums, i miss my bandmates. :)[/quote] wow cool. a drummer :D. chicks dig that :lol: there are so many talented people in ftalk :)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

At this age, i've been to many experiences when it comes to music... :arrow: Elementary Days - member of the school "rondalla", and played "banduria", acoustic guitar, "octavina", "bajo de arco" (big bass guitar), but my singing voice was really bad that time :wallbash::wallbash: :arrow: High School Days - continue on playing the acoustic guitar, and harmonica too... and by miracle, my singing voice improved, and became a part-time folk singer. :arrow: College Days - electric guitar and bass guitar. joined several local bands, but never had the chance to play the electric guitar with the band, I was a bassist, and a back-up vocalist. :arrow: Married Life - refrained from playing any musical instrument, and joining some amateur singing contests, and during the later stage (that's currently), I only sing for my kids and during bath time :lol::lol: [b] @Sis Lin:[/b] Very nice thread!! :thumbsup: Thanks for opening this up.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=pLurK]ftalk musicians come together and make a band lol :lol:[/quote] That would be amazing! if only we can all get together and compile a music. I'm not sure how many will cooperate aswell, everyone's been busy these days. I'm up for it though! have any suggestions how? [quote=chipster489]I'm a drummer of a band last High School, i'm good wen it comes 2 drums, i miss my bandmates. :)[/quote] Cool! my lil brother plays drums in a band. You guys need to meet! i think he's looking for company lol. @[b]Kuya Jie[/b] what a time-line! lol.. jk kuya.. but you had such a fun experience, and alot of learning in music. I bet your kids will be so proud to see you play all those instruments. I was very much encourage because my dad is so musically inclined, he's inspired me and my lil brother. But yeah, My whole family plays the Magic Mic Karaoke every now and then, actually, lately my parent's have been singing often. :lol: I'm glad to hear from your end kuya jie.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Same here.. :D I also joined rondalla when i was still in elementary.. i played the banduria and octavina.. but now that i am in high school.. i am playing the guitar and learning to how to play the drums.. :D i can still remember when i was still 7 years old.. i used to play the piano then.. but.. i don't like playing the piano.. :/ err.. Voice? :lol: a big LOL :lol: nah.. i..i don't sing.. :lol: urgh..:cloud: :thunder: lol
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ geez, i wish i had that much motivation to play those instruments. girl power :lol: so what type of music genre do you go for when playing a guitar? Gluck on the drum practice! I'm sure you'll do well... ps. oh please, everyone can singing, technique is to practice on karaoke & bathroom :lol:
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]At this age, i've been to many experiences when it comes to music... :arrow: Elementary Days - member of the school "rondalla", and played "banduria", acoustic guitar, "octavina", "bajo de arco" (big bass guitar), but my singing voice was really bad that time :wallbash::wallbash: :arrow: High School Days - continue on playing the acoustic guitar, and harmonica too... and by miracle, my singing voice improved, and became a part-time folk singer. :arrow: College Days - electric guitar and bass guitar. joined several local bands, but never had the chance to play the electric guitar with the band, I was a bassist, and a back-up vocalist. :arrow: Married Life - refrained from playing any musical instrument, and joining some amateur singing contests, and during the later stage (that's currently), I only sing for my kids and during bath time :lol::lol:[/quote] wow kuya that's cool. you've been a musician for a long time now and that's very impressive :D [quote=eney0715]Same here.. :D I also joined rondalla when i was still in elementary.. i played the banduria and octavina.. but now that i am in high school.. i am playing the guitar and learning to how to play the drums.. :D i can still remember when i was still 7 years old.. i used to play the piano then.. but.. i don't like playing the piano.. :/ err.. Voice? :lol: a big LOL :lol: nah.. i..i don't sing.. :lol: urgh..:cloud: :thunder: lol[/quote] wow you're still in highschool, you've got a bright future ahead of you :D. i wish i could play the piano :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]I'm excited to know, how many musically inclined individuals are here roaming around Friendstertalk? So if you [b]sing, play an instrument, dj, dancer[/b] or whatever: share with us, c'

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:29

[ 9 queries - 0.570 second ]
Privacy Policy