• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi..!!. U know, I'm poor in English...:crybaby: So, would u like to gimme tips to [b]improve my english[/b]...??. please.... thanks b4... :D

Pages: 12

hi..!!. U know, I'm poor in English...:crybaby: So, would u like to gimme tips to [b]improve my english[/b]...??. please.... thanks b4... :D

ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi..!!. U know, I'm poor in English...:crybaby: So, would u like to gimme tips to [b]improve my english[/b]...??. please.... thanks b4... :D

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hi..!!. U know, I'm poor in English...:crybaby: So, would u like to gimme tips to [b]improve my english[/b]...??. please.... thanks b4... :D

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]Hmmm.. Its just practice sis.. Why you dont try speaking english at once..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hi..!!. U know, I'm poor in English...:crybaby: So, would u like to gimme tips to [b]improve my english[/b]...??. please.... thanks b4... :D

just love english... :D
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

"practice makes perfect" i think you must apply that quotation and ftalk is a good place to practice that coz you can speak filipino except for regional furoms. you can do it. :)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yes I strongly agree with you. :D:D By posting something in English here in Ftalk is a good practice. And also, speaking english daily. :D:D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dey'r ryt, u must practice. :) [/b]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Read, read, read, read. :D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

read the dictionary often :D and practice to converse others with english :) challenge yourself,"if others can, i can!"
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Read[/b] more[u] english story books[/u]~~ Then, use a [b]dictionary[/b] 2 guide u if u found a word dat u dont know~~ Having a[b] conversation in english[/b] 2~ heheee~~ [spoiler][i]*I'm also poor in English~~ Hahahaha!![/i][/spoiler]
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Try watching foreign movies... And a bit Local movies. That should do it. =):thumbsup:=):thumbsup:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Begin speaking English at your home.. Then, communicate to your classmate through speaking English.. After that, then you`ll be a great english speaker. :D [b]Just practice..[/b]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=PhRem]Hmmm.. Its just practice sis.. Why you dont try speaking english at once..[/quote] [color=pink] I think you mean " Why dont you try speaking english" [/color] @T: well, you just need to read books, or even articles over the net. You'll just get a hang of it eventually. ;]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

read a lot of books... they can help u a lot! =)
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

just read lots of english book, watch only english movies, always have a pocket dictionary close by and always speak in english
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

In order to improve your english grammar, you should..:) read a lot of books like novel stories or even dictionaries..:) And you can also watch movies that are english..:) And most of all you must have the patience in order to become a fluent english speaker..=)
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]Hmm... nice tips..., guys!. U gimme more spirit to practice my english... yeah.. [b]read-practice-n practice,,,[/b][i][/i] :D [b]Thanks so much,friend.. :)[/b][/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think you should love english first, then try memorizing the subject verb agreement with your heart! in that way, you can never go wrong with your english!!!
LOUiSSE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

practice makes it perfect :D try speaking english everyday
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

in a nutshell: practice, practice, practice. try to surround yourself with english things (shows, music, etc.) READ READ READ =]
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]Hmmm.... Yeah.., [b]There's a will, there's a way...[/b]=) pRactice... Btw, Do u wanna teach me..?. hi..hi... Thanks a lot, my friends... :)[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi..!!. U know, I'm poor in English...:crybaby: So, would u like to gimme tips to [b]improve my english[/b]...??. please.... thanks b4... :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:08

[ 11 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy