• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi..!!. U know, I'm poor in English...:crybaby: So, would u like to gimme tips to [b]improve my english[/b]...??. please.... thanks b4... :D

Pages: 12

hi..!!. U know, I'm poor in English...:crybaby: So, would u like to gimme tips to [b]improve my english[/b]...??. please.... thanks b4... :D

sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi..!!. U know, I'm poor in English...:crybaby: So, would u like to gimme tips to [b]improve my english[/b]...??. please.... thanks b4... :D

[align=center]Reading BOoks will do :eh: and Writing an essay and practising it :D [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hi..!!. U know, I'm poor in English...:crybaby: So, would u like to gimme tips to [b]improve my english[/b]...??. please.... thanks b4... :D

you should practice, if you like to sing you can imitate your favorite singer and sooner or later you'll have the same grammar and diction while speaking. ohh yeah and you should read books(english ofcourse :P), or try to speak english whenever you have the chance :)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

watch more english shows on tv :D:thumbsup: maybe it'll work for you :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

read books. :thumbsup: novels are quite good and they make a good impact, actually.
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

read read dictionary, and books too. [spoiler]poor me I'm bad in speaking english too.:crybaby:[/spoiler]
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Gracias my friends...!. =) [b]'n how about TOEFL test?.[/b] Do u have attend b4..?. 'n what's ur score...???.
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think.. u should listenning to the music.. and read books too.. i do that too to improve my english.. and try to talk to your parents and friends to improve ur speaking.. i try that too because i'm weak at speakin :D
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

read dictionaries and pocket books, it will help you
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]pocket books[/quote] What kind of that?. :)
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]OK, for the [b]whole month,[/b] you only speak english with ANYONE. ,OK? So then , one month already , u will be perfect! [/color]
souricecream
» n00b
1969-12-31

Expose yourself to things that use English as its language, such as newspapers, magazines, books and blogs. It also helps to practice writing and be open to constructive criticism. Believe me, correct practice does make perfect. Being good in something may take time, but you'll eventually get there. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi..!!. U know, I'm poor in English...:crybaby: So, would u like to gimme tips to [b]improve my english[/b]...??. please.... thanks b4... :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:15

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy