• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] if there's a topic as the same as this, kindly remove it... :) how often do you cram guys??? i cram sometimes... just like now, there's a play production and thesis and loads of outlines.... yo

Pages: 12

[b] if there's a topic as the same as this, kindly remove it... :) how often do you cram guys??? i cram sometimes... just like now, there's a play production and thesis and loads of outlines.... yo

eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b] if there's a topic as the same as this, kindly remove it... :) how often do you cram guys??? i cram sometimes... just like now, there's a play production and thesis and loads of outlines.... yo

[b] if there's a topic as the same as this, kindly remove it... :) how often do you cram guys??? i cram sometimes... just like now, there's a play production and thesis and loads of outlines.... you can also post here tips to avoid cramming... well, all i can say is to avoid is Time Managament... :D [/b]
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b] if there's a topic as the same as this, kindly remove it... :) how often do you cram guys??? i cram sometimes... just like now, there's a play production and thesis and loads of outlines.... yo

Well, i cram sometimes on doing outlines and project,. but I always finish it., coz if I dont I'd be dead. hahhaha.,
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b] if there's a topic as the same as this, kindly remove it... :) how often do you cram guys??? i cram sometimes... just like now, there's a play production and thesis and loads of outlines.... yo

[quote=mS'aLline ]Well, i cram sometimes on doing outlines and project,. but I always finish it., coz if I dont I'd be dead. hahhaha.,[/quote] yeah... we just force ourselves to do things like those... :lol:
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eLleiN]yeah... we just force ourselves to do things like those... :lol:[/quote] yah., its our pass into graduating., hahahah., :eh:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i really hate cramming!!!! :eh:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nope, i alwys manage my tym. :) [/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]i hate to admit it..... but my answer is [i]always[/i].. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: i always cram.... errrr..[/b][/color] :doubt:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

geez. i vote for sometimes. hahah, i really try my best to follow my sked. if not, il be ---> :wasted:. procrastination is really my number one enemy. ;)
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]ah yeah.. i olwaiz cram.. hhaw..x]~=D[/align]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i cram when i have lots of requirements, extra-curricular activities, exams and out-of-school priorities. i hate my life but i like serving others, haha. now, i am cramming due to our exams and half of my projects and requirements are not submitted on time means half point deduction, nooo. hehe. now im taking my time and im not cramming anymore, taking one thing at a time :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah, sometimes. Because for one thing, being the school student body president changes your schedule rapidly. Meetings can pop up unprepared for. :] Plus, the projects, various other organizations, curricular activities are really stressful :] ahhaa. :D I always suck at managing my time haha :D
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhhmmm.. i Like Cramming.. it makes me feel Busy and Out of control... =D=D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't really like cramming but my best comes out when i'm under pressure!!!
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I cram when im doing something difficult.. :D:thumbsup:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]well, i cram more often than not, i am not good at planning,[/b][/color]
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my my... we are all crammy... maybe it's the part of our school life... :D
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

almost always, :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sometimes. haha. ;)
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] most of the time.. [/b] :D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sumtimes .. When my projects are loaded. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] if there's a topic as the same as this, kindly remove it... :) how often do you cram guys??? i cram sometimes... just like now, there's a play production and thesis and loads of outlines.... yo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:43

[ 10 queries - 0.546 second ]
Privacy Policy