• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] if there's a topic as the same as this, kindly remove it... :) how often do you cram guys??? i cram sometimes... just like now, there's a play production and thesis and loads of outlines.... yo

Pages: 12

[b] if there's a topic as the same as this, kindly remove it... :) how often do you cram guys??? i cram sometimes... just like now, there's a play production and thesis and loads of outlines.... yo

Rhia22
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b] if there's a topic as the same as this, kindly remove it... :) how often do you cram guys??? i cram sometimes... just like now, there's a play production and thesis and loads of outlines.... yo

[b]iF there wiLL bE a quiZ oR tESt 2moroW... lol[/b] :thumbsup: =)
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b] if there's a topic as the same as this, kindly remove it... :) how often do you cram guys??? i cram sometimes... just like now, there's a play production and thesis and loads of outlines.... yo

Always.
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I cram all the time. :xixi: I usually do my thesis paper/research paper/etc. the night before it's due. Lol. I'm kinda surprised as to how I manage to pull that off.
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

always. haha
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ahaha, I [b]ALWAYS[/b] cram. Whenever it's test, quiz or homework. I'll just study for 10-20 minutes ( at classroom, the day of the test ) or if in homework, I'll do it before the teacher comes in. :xixi:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] if there's a topic as the same as this, kindly remove it... :) how often do you cram guys??? i cram sometimes... just like now, there's a play production and thesis and loads of outlines.... yo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:41

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy