• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] Hope you'll read this and give comments. Thanks, ~ Xstel Introduction: My Break Up Letter starts here: Dear Jessie; When I met you it was just an accident... I didn't plan to go

Pages: 1

[align=center] Hope you'll read this and give comments. Thanks, ~ Xstel Introduction: My Break Up Letter starts here: Dear Jessie; When I met you it was just an accident... I didn't plan to go

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center] Hope you'll read this and give comments. Thanks, ~ Xstel Introduction: My Break Up Letter starts here: Dear Jessie; When I met you it was just an accident... I didn't plan to go

[align=center] Hope you'll read this and give comments. Thanks, ~ Xstel Introduction: My Break Up Letter starts here: Dear Jessie; When I met you it was just an accident... I didn't plan to go out with a stranger. But it went that way. Maybe this is my karma cause at first my intention was only use you to make my friend jealous and that's Kyle... Maybe you'll just laugh at me now. I didn't really plan to love you anyway. But I did. I fell unexpectedly. It sucks cause I know every thing about your situation but still my heart doesnt seem to mind about it. I still let my heart decide. And because of that I finally realized that I'm not that clever... that I am so stupid. Probably... yes, I am a fool. It was the happiest night I've ever had when we argued and you shouted at me out of anger that you loved me but you cant feel that I loved you.. I was stunned to hear that. Though I still had some doubts, it seemed that I never really cared at all. I told you I loved you too. And it was the start. I know it will take a while before I will be over you... It will take so much time for me to forget our late night conversations, the places we've been together, the stories we've shared, our love for music.. your face, your voice.. the sound of your laughter that seems to be so sad. I will miss your eyes, and the way you look at me. The way they tease me. I am about to cry now... I will miss the way you pull me near you, the way you lean your head on my shoulder... The way you kiss me. The way you squeeze my hand each time you held them. Each time you pinch me. I will miss every little things about you.. your earings, your tight pants... your jacket. Your silly friends. Your son.... But I dont like how I am feeling now.. I never felt so humiliated in my life not until now. Didn't you know how much pain you cause me each time you go away without telling why? Whenever you seem to forget me? Each time you keep me waiting on the line like. I'm like hanging on a thread, and when the wind blows, I am sure that in no time I will surely fall to the ground. And I hate it when you tell me you didn't forget about me cause I don't believe it. I hate it cause each time I decided to surrender you will always come and tell me that every thing is alright. I am not alright being like this forever. I hate it each time I see "her" cause it felt like I stole you from her. I know I didn't. I always try to convince myself that I didn't, but it still feels the same. It makes me wanna cry. But sometimes my tears run dry. I dont know how to contain my feelings anymore. I guess this time its going to be the last. I am so inlove with you, but you dont give no reason... It feels like too much disrespect. I want to stop this battle inside my head... I dont wanna feel like killing myself again. It took me a lot to write this thing. I hope I could break with you on Saturday. So long and Good Bye My Love.. Xstel - I really imagined how will be my life without him.. I think everything would be different. and.....[/align]

Last edited by xstel (2008-12-19 22:51:32)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] Hope you'll read this and give comments. Thanks, ~ Xstel Introduction: My Break Up Letter starts here: Dear Jessie; When I met you it was just an accident... I didn't plan to go

Nice work..... :lol: kip it up
xinfidelityx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] Hope you'll read this and give comments. Thanks, ~ Xstel Introduction: My Break Up Letter starts here: Dear Jessie; When I met you it was just an accident... I didn't plan to go

well nice one.. [b]GOOD[/b] :thumbsup: try reading mine: [spoiler][url]http://theftalk.com/t51380-farewell-notes.html[/url][/spoiler]
sellahxhin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

awww.. how sad. =(
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]sad but really nice =):thumbsup:[/b]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

soo nice,, but how sad of that.. huhuhu... and i can feel the pain... :D
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

aww, this is touching, Nice Work! ^_^ kipitup
Inukira
» FTalker
1969-12-31

niCe one nice one hiehheee
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice work sis. but.. so sad. :(
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For all readers: These have chapters; So :D:D Thnks for the Repu.s + [b]CHAPTER 1[/b] Jessie: Why do you need to do this to me? Xstel: I know its wrong but I need to do it, I know it hurts when I have been seeing you with other girls. Jessie: I'm sorry but I will not let it again happen. Xstel: I need to move on. I'm so sorry. Jessie: But. You still love me right? Xstel: Yes.. I still love you. but i need to let you go... Goodbye... ~ I have left him crying by saying these words. I know i need to go back but i can't... ~~~ TO BE CONTINUED!
nojahkilledthevintagebabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

its great! really! .. :P
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Chapter 2. The next day.. I passed by their classroom. I saw him.. His eyes were totally red. I felt that I need to say sorry about what happened yesterday.. So i called him. Xstel: *knocks the door*. Jessie. May I talk to you just for a minute? Jessie: For what?! For sying that you love me again and you're coming back?! Hell no! Xstel: No. Jessie: Then what? Xstel: Seems you don't like... i'll just gotta go. Jessie: Much Better!! Xstel: Thanks.. [quote]Xstel's POV: What does happened to him? Does I have done something wrong? ugh. I'm really stupid![/quote] [quote]Jessie's POV: Why does she keeps on hurting me like this?.. I really hate her. But still there's something i want her to tell about.. But she said a while ago she needs to talk to me. But i just wasted her time. oh no![/quote] Xstel keeps on slow walking. her schoolmates were looking at her.. She feels embarrassed.. As she enters the room; Bea: What just happened? Xstel: Nothing.. Bea: What is it? DUH. We're friends.. that's friends all about. Xstel: You've a point there.. Bea: What happened to you and Jessie? Xstel: I just broke up with him yesterday. and as when i passed by at their room. I called him. then he don't want to talk to me.. Bea: But do you still love him?! Xstel: Yes. But he's always on ga~ga on girls.. Can his attention be mine sometime? Bea: I know whats your feeling so... I need to go back to my seat.. Ma'am is coming.. Xstel: Ok. Thanks Bea. Bea: That's alright. Ma'am enters our room.. Then asked me. Ma'am: What happened to you? My classmates: She broked up with Jessie yesterday.. Ma'am: Good for you. No one will bother your studies. Xstel: Ma'am. I'm sorry if im gonna be rude but... -To be continued!
squanky
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice story please update it soon :D i cant waut to read the next chap.:eh:
squanky
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice story please update it soon :D i cant wait to read the next chap. =)
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Temporarily Closed! My other thread is working. But in Non-Literature "I ♥ you by XSTEL." Soon to open! [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] Hope you'll read this and give comments. Thanks, ~ Xstel Introduction: My Break Up Letter starts here: Dear Jessie; When I met you it was just an accident... I didn't plan to go

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:11

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy