• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]A[/b]ll friendstertalkers come and join this alphabetical conversation :)

[b]A[/b]ll friendstertalkers come and join this alphabetical conversation :)

shabo
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]A[/b]ll friendstertalkers come and join this alphabetical conversation :)

[b]h[/b]uhuhu same here i miss my parents.. :crybaby: :crybaby: i wanna go home..

Last edited by shabo (2007-11-12 11:26:02)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]A[/b]ll friendstertalkers come and join this alphabetical conversation :)

[b]I[/b]t doesnt matter how far you are from them,the only thing that matters is you have communication and you both love each other without any doubt or whatever!! :D :D
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]J[/b]ust dropping by to posts some things. And what a coincidence. It's you Push! :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

kyaa!! dont cry sist... of coz they will sad if loox u cry..
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]L[/b]ook guys, its so boring in phil secxon. :lol:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mmm.. i really really miss my dad..if only i can get a job that will be sufficient enough to supply our living i wouldn't let him go to other country for him to work.. :crybaby: i really really miss him so much :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]N[/b]o more tears..okay?..just remember that he's doing this for you and your family..be proud of him..im sure if you do your best in studying, itll make him proud and he'll realize that all that hard work and loneliness, surely paid off!!.. (wahhh!! im sleepy!!)
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]O[/b]k! that's right mommy push :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

pipipip~will ask sumthin~did u all not live with ur parents?~pipipip(robot mode)
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]q[/b]uestion, next question plzz :D
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

right ate push..that's why i'm doing my best for them to be proud of me..
taSHa cHeNTa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]s[/b]ooo in love with my teddy bear bear ... love u shayang .... :wow:
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]T[/b]ime out! make way, make way. co'z i am here again posting this day :lol:
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]U[/b]uhhhmmm, ok we'll make the *way* for yah!..lolz!... :lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

viiuuh.. lets try to find another topic!
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

what would be a nice topic to be discussed?anyone?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

xoxoxo.. broken hurt, i am... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]y[/b]eeaa... I'm happy !! i saw him ! he drove his black motorcycle, wore a black shirt and looks so serious. i love him ;)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

zzzzzzzz..sleepy. but someone fall in love here guys.heuheuheuheu. :eh:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]A[/b]...wheew..i finally got it!nice one! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]A[/b]ll friendstertalkers come and join this alphabetical conversation :)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:07

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy