• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]A[/b]ll friendstertalkers come and join this alphabetical conversation :)

[b]A[/b]ll friendstertalkers come and join this alphabetical conversation :)

clai3
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]A[/b]ll friendstertalkers come and join this alphabetical conversation :)

you are more than enough for me.. =)
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]A[/b]ll friendstertalkers come and join this alphabetical conversation :)

Zebra as a pet will enough for you!!
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Are you having fun?! :retard:
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]B[/b]arangay Ginebra,my team, loss to San Miguel during Do or die game last Sunday(6.16).. so sad but thats a ball game.. Ginebra still!!
hardy_boy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]c[/b]ondolence to Barurot..his dog died yesterday..btw who is man's bestfriend?
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]D[/b]og , i think im right hardy :eh:
hardy_boy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]E[/b]xactly!! =)
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]F[/b]ifty points for me :D
hardy_boy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]G[/b]iving 50pts for you is not good enough..You made some offense by urinating in a flowervase and I witnessed it personally.. So I gave you only 5pts.. =D

Last edited by hardy_boy (2007-06-20 03:31:18)

miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]H[/b]owever it was witness by all , but tnx u left me with 5 points.. it doesnt matter.. hehe
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I[/b]t is boring if we do not have this kind of topic...
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]J[/b]ust as what xavierkim said.. this is a cool thread ^_^

Last edited by d^_~b (2007-06-22 11:27:17)

EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]K[/b]eeping myself reading this thread is cool...wahahaha.... [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/fete/61.gif[/img]
chocokim13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]L[/b]aughing at some parts of this thread.. :D
carlziene
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]M[/b]akes me go crazy and want to post my own too. =D
hardy_boy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]N[/b]o return no exchange is some of the store policy but how if they product have defect, they need to exchange it! Just like what happen 2 me, I bought a [b]kyaw[/b] (some kind of a talking bird) in a petshop.. they say that it is talking very well but when I bring it at home I get annoyed with it because it was talking bad 2 me! It says [b]pangit, unggoy, negro[/b]! they do not teach it a good manners.. so I decided to return it in the petshop but the owner has refuse to exhange it and we make an argument.. while we debate with each other the [b]kyaw[/b] was suddenly speak to the owner of the petshop and it said [b]pangit, bakla, kalbo[/b]! the owner was got angry and he throw it to the floor and the kyaw was dead..so he have no choice but to pay me back because he killed my kyaw! nyahahaha! =D

Last edited by hardy_boy (2007-06-24 02:37:29)

miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]O[/b]h my gulay, i think crossover layout is not working after the friendster update again, tsk tsk, back to css again
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]P[/b]ut CSS on your profile will make a crossover effect on it!!
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]R[/b]eally.. tnx if that so
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]S[/b]o.. who wants to continue this fun thread? :eh: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]A[/b]ll friendstertalkers come and join this alphabetical conversation :)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:10

[ 9 queries - 0.287 second ]
Privacy Policy